Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

WHY I cook it in the sun in the kiddie pool. Texas summer sun scorching on it in a kiddie pool kills anything that was in there. NEVER had bugs in my soil, only thing I ever had was mites from other’s cuts given to me.
I let it dry out done dry, them mix it real well, put in my 30 gallon tote bucket and bring inside. I usually have to adda touch of perlite, seems some blows away or just disappears when drying outside like that.

I always add to the kiddie pool(4 6 gallon Octo sleeves worth in the pool) 1 medium sized bag of Earth worm castings, the extra perlite, mix it well, good to go. 8th or 9th run exactly like that

12 Likes

Yeah man I agree, it’s what I’ve noticed with my last two harvests and this last one foxtailed big time. It is a sad harvest for me :pensive:

My fault for foxtails because I can’t get my temp and humidity all dialed in properly. But I’m looking to produce better quality buds. Yours always look fantastic. BlackBerry breath looks picture perfect! :ok_hand:

So with feeding them every water do you just use lower doses of the nutrients? I’m already always using a quarter strength batch compared to what my botanicare pure blend pro recommends. I find if i add more than 1 and a half tsp… the ph is way off. Looks closer to orange/red with my ph dropper test kit. Thanks for any advice man .

3 Likes

I would start feeding at full strength. A lot of people might disagree but that’s what I do. I watch and if the tips start to go I reduce to 3/4 strength. Consistency as @Jetdro mentioned is so important.

Do you have ph down and ph testing strips? PH is very important. If a plants acidity is off it will not perform no matter what you give it.

5 Likes

I use a liquid drop ph test kit. Drop a few into water and shake around - watch for the colours. I always PH to a yellow colour. Was told it should look like a pee colour lol.

For PH down I use white vinegar

3 Likes

BlueComa clone - almost time to transplant :joy::joy:

Check out the fatness of the C99xDH cross @paintedfire420 I’m glad it’s not summer or I’d have some issues. Rock solid.

This shot show just how Purple this one has gone.

38 Likes

Even in that light this bud is gorgeous.
Fire as always.

I know you probably said this already…
But how tall is the ceiling in this room?

18 Likes

11ft ceiling in that room :v:

6 Likes

Took down two tasters :grin::grin: fuck I’m impatient :joy::joy:

DHxC99 on the left BBB on the right.

38 Likes

Wow twice the height I got.

5 Likes

stickylicious…enjoy!!!

3 Likes

DHxC99 looks amazing.
Phones not scratch-n-sniff tho :frowning:

No need to test Mongo, fire as always.
But :rolling_eyes: for science…lol

Seriously salute to @paintedfire420
Looks like sticky goodness!

8 Likes

Cant blame you, those look tasty! :yum:

4 Likes

@Misolo313 the DHxC99 is a cherry :cherries: pheno. Really pleasant smoke. And I’m glad you understand why I pulled these nugs early… in the name of science sacrifices must be made :joy::joy:

You are just wondering how much she would yield under your press ! Aren’t you? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

@Mongobongo nicely done. That purple one has amazing color

3 Likes

I imagine all buds I see getting squished in my press. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

It’s a remarkable looking plant. Really heavy berry Kush flavour. It very much has become a staple in the grow room. :v:

10 Likes

I went for a walk with my wife today, but before it snowed I cut down a male and jammed it into the ground near the trail. It confused her hahahaha

Simple things amuse simple minds :joy::joy::joy:

28 Likes

that’s hilarious bro :laughing: that’s a great photo.

It wouldn’t surprise me if we are going to soon to see someone using that pic and claiming they bred a snow and frost resistant strain :smile:

22 Likes

Rare Snow Lotus Hybrid :joy::joy:

23 Likes

I’m taking the rest of her down tonight. Very excited. :grin::grin::grin::+1:

30 Likes