Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Stellar thread bro, absolutely stellar.

6 Likes

Thanks very much my friend. Always a pleasure having you drop bye :v:

3 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates. I was in trim jail for a week then after took some time off from life to go fishing up north with some friends. Here are a few shots from today.

Starfighter x Dosido starting to form nice little buds.

DarkShadow Haze has really started to change colour. Really nice looking buds on her this time round.

Dragonblood Hashplant this plant reeks like lemons an Gasoline

Here is some Purple Afghani Kush giving the DBH a run for its money where nug size is concerned.

Group shot

36 Likes

No apologies my friend everything is looking great over there. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Thanks very much. :v:

6 Likes

I agree. Especially since I am just catching up on the reading.
‘It’s the season.

7 Likes

Hey mongo who watches your plants when you’re gone? Does your wife or do you have a buddy that does? Only asking cause my wife looks after mine 50 percent of the time. Its an interesting dynamic. Just wondering if you share the same. Do I even have to mention how good your plants are looking?

9 Likes

Hey hope all is good in your hood. This time the wife did it. She keeps them alive I wouldn’t go as far as saying she “takes care of them” hahaha she did good this time. I don’t go away much at all.

Thanks. This round is mostly clones. Haven’t done that for awhile!! :v:

17 Likes

My BlueComa is a strange girl. She looks funny and She reeks like Crest toothpaste and gasoline. :fuelpump:

40 Likes

pretty looking flowers there,Mongo :+1:

2 Likes

Hmmm, not sure if I would like that combo or not…

8 Likes

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, definitely a put off for me.

4 Likes

Sounds interesting to me. :slight_smile:
Looks fantastic!

5 Likes

Your just weird :upside_down: :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Thanks very much

Hehe yah might not be for all. The dry bud does taste great however and the smell isn’t as in your for face like when she’s growing.

Thanks man!

9 Likes

My bloody DarkShadowHaze started throwing nanners this week. I was forced to chop her early. It pisses me off honestly I grew her multiple times for over a year and tried different things but every time Nanners. It bugs me because it has a great grape taste and smell and it was an expensive pack of seeds.

Here she is today after the chop

Oh well screw her im moving onto some GrapePie x Gunslinger I bet she will treat me right :grin::grin::v:

32 Likes

Looks beautiful man! That Blue coma looks fantastic! Also sorry and the nanners, sometimes we have to walk away from toxic relationships, even if we love them lol

7 Likes

That’s a shame, but I guess you’ll just have to survive with your 782 other strains :joy:

7 Likes

Bummer to hear bro.

That’s why I have a zero tolerance intersex policy now. I used to listen to people that would say “it won’t herm from clone, only from seed” and tried regrowing hermie cuts and EVERY time they hermed again from clone. Such a waste of time, space, effort and resources.

12 Likes

Pity about the nanas man thats one pretty plant… that Gunslinger cross sounds good though

6 Likes