Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Them late nanners, looks like the plant was about if not done.
Even as persnickety as I am, ya get a few nanners at that stage.
Just the girl stressing out trying to reproduce herself at the end.
This is where your au-natural fems come from IF your lucky enough.
It’s usually a bit too late at that point but IF you can reveg that plant and hitter with some nanners spirits, nothing but gold
Hell with chemicals.

Unfortunately most nanners are sterile, it’s the full blown balls that you got to keep an eagle eye for, just one will totally botch a grow.

11 Likes

Replacing that Treasonous DSH with Starfighter x Dosido from the @OleReynard server sale and Purple Poison Cookies from @SamwellBB

13 Likes

My beautiful wife brought me this home today from a trade show. Such a nice surprise. Not sure I’ll use it but nice decor :grin:

30 Likes

That’s a beautiful piece. Why wouldnt you use it? Are you going to keep it on display instead?

9 Likes

I might use it. I can see glue or something holding the brass bowl in place. Makes me nervous. So maybe best for display.

10 Likes

Did you check the car for dents ?

Does she need new shoes?

14 Likes

^ LOL

Your wife sounds really cool @Mongobongo , what with buying you sweet trimming machines and pipes and stuff. Way to put a ring on it :+1:

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: I always do.

She is a very wonderful woman. Been married 15 years this August!

17 Likes

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary, keep her happy, the good ones are hard to find.

9 Likes

Here is the full package she brought home for me. The gummies were nice. I got ripped hahaha

26 Likes

Looks great, don’t think you will be running out of papers this year :joy:

8 Likes

You would be surprised :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’m Smoking some Guava Hashaplant x C99 that has been dried and cured for a few weeks. Breeder was @paintedfire420

This plant was easy to grow. Produced massive buds that reeked of skunky rotten fruit. When I harvested the plant it had almost a neem oil smell to it (no neem oil was used on the grow) An early smoke of it produce a neem taste as well. After a proper drying and quick cure the taste became more of a spicy fruit. When you chop it’s dense nugs by hand it produces a skunky type smell.

The delicious smells translates into the smoke. It’s a very enjoyable smoke with a mid/ to heavy stone. Crowd pleaser. Warning - Beggars will ask for more. :joy::joy:

Thanks again to paintedfire :v:

41 Likes

BBB Fresh off the vine :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Dried and cured for a few weeks

52 Likes

Man that looks like some fire bro. Great growing

9 Likes

That room is wild Mongo and the bud you produce in it looks wild and feisty too.

12 Likes

O man that’s OG. Love the pipe.

9 Likes

Thanks man. Hope all is going well in your part of the world.

Not as wild as your outback grow :grin: hopefully the fires have kept there distance.

Thanks. I tried it out yesterday and it works very well. Makes me feel like the old man I am haha

8 Likes

Starfighter x Dosido - already really nice smell coming off this one, fruity but can’t put my finger on it

27 Likes

Beautiful nugs and plants dude. Fine work in your garden… those BlackBerry breath look very interesting now heh.

Just wondering; what are your temps usually running at in flower? Humidity around that 40% ? Thx!

7 Likes