Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Hey @Mongobongo…realize the BBB are still avail for sale, But I am done buying seeds, and have been a while. If I cannot trade or create them, I do not have to have them.
Cannot get those Bud s out of my mind, lol…
You got BBB seeds to trade with me???

6 Likes

Hey I only have 6 left but would trade them to you. Not sure if 6 interests you or not though. Let me know.

10 Likes

IF your willing to …YES!!!
What would you like??? Anything I have…OHGA is looking GOOD!!!
Orange Goji…whatever I have you may have for the trade…i shall send more than 6 you can have 2 strains if you like

7 Likes

About to get into the ZZZ Bomb :bomb: :joy: 40 mg and I’m out for the night! Anyone using sleeping pills :pill: highly misinformed .:v:

27 Likes

See ya in 16 hours lol

6 Likes

12 and I’m back baby!!! Haha that stuff makes me sleep so so well.

15 Likes

is that ‘legal’ product or BM?

7 Likes

It is from the evil BM :joy::joy::joy: nice packaging though eh!

13 Likes

Ya they look great!! And even follow the 10mg per serving max!! Thats what made me wonder

7 Likes

@Mongobongo

Sent you a DM with a # in it, wanted to make sure you saw it. 12-14 days

6 Likes

Thanks man. :pray: Yours will be in the mail tomorrow :v:

6 Likes

BlueComa Freshly chopped. :v:

28 Likes

WTF MAN…how much space you have for flowering??? How many lights you run.
Every day it is another damn strain!!! I thought I RAN THROUGH THEM…your running circles around me!

11 Likes

I usually run 4 x 1000 w HPS in a 12x18 ft room for flower and I’ve got two small rooms for veg. I moved 1 of my lights from my flower room to the small veg room for seed runs. So currently running 3000w HPS in flower room 1. 1000w HPS in flower room 2 and a 400 w MH in The veg room. Lots going on.

24 Likes

No wonder. i usually run 2 flower rooms, but covered in bud so shut one down, just one 750 watt DE room for flower now.

3 Likes

Purple Afghani Kush week 6. Fatty nugzzzzz. It’s looking like a fast finisher.

Dropped 3 CrackerMountain and 3 BlackMountainBreath tonight.

32 Likes

Spent a few days in Trim Jali. Took down a few BlueComa. I really enjoy this stuff. Not trimming so much but the smoking part :joy:.

The Purple Poison Cookies I’m running from Baked Beanz (@SamwellBB) is looking really nice. It has an amazing smell.

Gotta love the Dragonblood Hashplant. Only 2 weeks left on this. I’ve really been missing not having these in my med jar. I’ve got to smoke it slower this time.

The Startfighter x Dosido is a really beautiful plant. I have one that reeks of lime. @OleReynard the lime pheno is nuts.

The GodsSpaceNeedle looks really nice. Super small plant but cakes early and smells delicious.

40 Likes

Glad your happy with those, looks killer

Space Needle looks neat too

Shit they all look yummy

7 Likes

You running clones from your mom’s or beanage?

5 Likes

In the bunch above only the DBH is from clone. The rest are from seed. I keep mothers usually. Then clone them for a while. Then drop the mom into flower and repeat the process.

Moms right now are

Black Triangle remix
Blue Coma
Dragonblood Hashplant
GH99
BlackBerry Breath
Purple Afghani Kush
Space Monkey

18 Likes