Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Hey :wave: thanks.

Temps are around 75 and I’ve never check the humidity before. Feels right though. :grin:

11 Likes

Hello

Your thread is very cool to read

Congratulations for the good work

5 Likes

I moved the Purple Afghani Kush batch of clones from 100w fluros and put them under the 400w MH a few days ago. THe bigger ones to the back are a few moms I’ll be clipping clones from tonight.

Here is a DragonBlood Hashplant clone. Bushy little thing.

Sour D. Sexy little thing.

Guava Hashplant x C99 mother!

BlackTriangle Remix mom

I’ll be cutting clones tonight of GH99, SpaceMonkey, BLackberry Breath and Black Triangle Remix.

32 Likes

You do VERY GOOD WORK SIR!!!

8 Likes

Haha thanks man. You ain’t so bad yourself :ok_hand::ok_hand: :v:

7 Likes

Sure wished you and 50 were closer to me, we could do some really good trading/swapping

8 Likes

My wife would divorce me. In court on the papers reason would be “spent to much time over at Jetdros place starring at his octopots” :joy::joy:

15 Likes

Sativa all the way. This BlueComa is so hard to get good pics of for some reason. She’s just a few days away.

32 Likes

LOL!!! You have a GOOD EYE!!!

I PROMISE…if i did not have Octopots, I WOULD NOT GROW BUD!!! Just would not!!!

I fill the rez’s, then stand back, MY TOTAL INVOLVEMENT …WHY they come out so nice, it is the octopots doing it, not me.

A SPACE MONKEY could grow in an Octopot!!! TRUE!!! Even @50State could do it!!!

17 Likes

No tip burn, thinking good color, well grown as all your schnitz’s are !!!

5 Likes

Here is Starfighter x Dosido for sure two different pheno. The one with small leaves smells like pears or a flower I can’t put my finger on.

Leaf from Pheno 1 small leaves

Leaf from Pheno 2 much larger leaf

25 Likes

Ended up cutting mostly Black Triangle. A few BBB 2 GH99 and 3 space Monkey

22 Likes

@Mongobongo I have tried both the blue coma and Black berry breath from you. Both very nice and smooth! My buddy I smoked bbb with said “how do we get seeds for that” lol. Keep growing that fire bro, much love

12 Likes

You make me dream with your thread and your strains

All the best for the future

8 Likes

Ahah that’s awesome glad you like. Those BBB seeds can be bought from JOTI - the one you are smoking is a blackberry Kush pheno.

You gotta try that BDxBA and GH99 and let me know what ya think. GH99 flavour blows the others away :v:

11 Likes

Whats Black Triangle remix?

88g13hp x tk reversed? So fems?

6 Likes

Not sure. It’s Doc Ds version. @OleReynard these were from server sale. Got any info on the history of them?

4 Likes

I believe the parents were reversed around.
How was elephant tranquilizer remix made, any idea?
I’d say it was the same idea but a different variety.

5 Likes

I figured it out.
Bodhis Black traingle is TK x 88g13hp
Doc Ds Black Triangle remix is TK x deadlyg (a diff 88g13hp male)

8 Likes

Very cool to know thanks.

5 Likes