Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

Definitely one of the people on here who I’m sure can actually accomplish that. Mongo The Strain Crusher.

I’m popping your PACxOH next in line and very excited about it!

8 Likes

@PoppaPuff Thanks very much

Hahaha… I should be able to get to most of them. I’m always looking for that special plant :grin::ok_hand:

7 Likes

Good shit bruv :ok_hand::ok_hand::fire::fire: for20

5 Likes

Purple Afghani Kush on the left and DragonBlood Hashplant on the right.

35 Likes

@Jetdro daddy’s little angel fuck sounds like a delightful young lady may I ask where her slutty NL5 side came from?

4 Likes

keeping with the b format you could call in Burntberry Breath, Burnedberry Breath, or anything along those lines to use with meat. Blackberry could be saved for an actual berry flavor down the line, don’t you think?

regards,

mike28086

5 Likes

That’s not my cross. It’s from JordanOfTheIslands. He named it Blackberry breath :grin::v:

7 Likes

Couple nice looking budz there @Mongobongo

3 Likes

I did not create them. A fellow by the name of Indican(the clown, @ Sinister Seeds) made them. I cannot remember the lineage, but Indy is famous for acquiring real old stock some how.

I grew some out, all were excellent and loved the Bud. It was a hammer!

10 Likes

Getting me all excited now. I’ll be cracking some seeds in the near future.:v:

4 Likes

When I read c99 x NL5 I felt like u just stepped out of a time machine to the original overgrow…gonna be :fire: in that pack

4 Likes

I did NOT send all of them to Mongo…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

From a 2015 grow of DLAF!!!

I also may be wrong on it’s line…it might be Holy Princess (Eskobar) X Sannies Herijuana.

14 Likes

Nice she looks good. When did you want to run the captains cake?

2 Likes

Gonna run your BBB and the Space Monkey before the “cake-cookie” stuff for sure!!! The Grape Pie too.

Why you ask that, wanna run them at same time???

5 Likes

Yes I do :grin: we could make a thread. Have some fun. :v:

5 Likes

Strain Name:

D.L.A.F. or Daddy’s Little Angel Fu(k

Breeder:

Sinister Seeds

Base Genetics:

(Eskobar’s) Holy Princess X (Sannie’s) Herijuana

Dlaf was by far the most potent sinister strain.

The psycosis x heri was my potent one but holy orincess x heri blows psyco out the water easily

Damn…i was a bit off on my lines…ooops…BUT, no matter, seriously great buds!

12 Likes

Ok, that would be fun…how many did I send you, betting 1/2 of what I had…how many you got???

2 Likes

That is off hahaha. None the less thanks.

I think 5 captains cake

1 Like