Mongo’s Stanky Jungle

I was going to do some marauder,but after samwell said they may hermie, I have postponed them until later this year, so I think I will give your DBHP a go next :+1:

7 Likes

Took down a BlueComa today. Snip snip. I’ve got 9 more coming down in the next few weeks. Being furthest from my sex chamber all of them look to have avoided the pollination hiccup but it’s still early.

30 Likes

9 Likes

SWEET!!! so glad it came up for you! Hope it’s a lady too!!!

5 Likes

Well, certainly not this woman. :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

My type of lady. Your man is on notice :joy::joy:

7 Likes

Hey :wave: so I don’t think my pollen mistake hit everything. It looks to have mainly hit my

Purple Poison Cookies

and Starfighter x Dosido

as well as a few black triangle Kush.

So not bad it just hit everything I was looking forward to smoking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The GSN looks like it dodged the mess but who knows.

29 Likes

Depends which way the slight breeze was going, just a breath can change the course of that stuff

10 Likes

Gonn have some solid crosses to run though. Hit me up if u need anyone to run any of those for you. They sound nice

8 Likes

Ya I’m not to beat up over it. I had a good crop come off a few weeks back so that should hold me over.

I’ll get some of the crosses to you for sure. There is lots lol. I’ll probably just remove the seed and use the bud to make hash.

These are up and coming and will be ready for the flower room soon.

23 Likes

@Mongobongo…I’ll take some blk triangle x beans😁

7 Likes

Did Chocolate Rain survive coming up through the dirt ???

4 Likes

I’ll make sure some get to you :ok_hand:

Oh yes we’re on day 10 now :rofl:

10 Likes

Gotta thank @Jetdro for the sweet trades a few weeks back. Always nice to get some new stuff to try.

Also want to thank @Sunvalley for his generous trade. Bingo pyjama crosses for days!!!

30 Likes

Your loaded the f up mang!!! Good deal, you will get to them all

11 Likes

And just seeing now Sour Dubb x Snow Lotus got pollinated as well.

So offspring will be -
Sour Dubb x Snowlotus x Sour Diesel x Snowlotus

26 Likes

Shit… that don’t sound like a bad accident. Lol

10 Likes

Where did the Sour Dubb x Snow Lotus come from?

5 Likes

It was from GrowHard. Snow lotus x unknown mother.

I was thinking The same thing haha

9 Likes

This accidental pollination is going to be a lot of good karma for you I think. Also a lot of people I assume are going to benefit from this. You’re a pretty kick ass guy

4 Likes