Most Disappointing Strains

worse thing I can remember was Huckleberry from clone. big bud was like meh also.

1 Like

Crown Royale from crap king
THC Bomb hermā€™d like 6 females all hermā€™d at the same time nothing else it the tent pulled that stunt
Blueberry from Dutch Passion bought femd seeds had a pure late male outdoors was not impressed

4 Likes

orange bud from dutch passion. saddens me to say it, I am a fan of D.P. just that this is a super slow plant. SUPER

3 Likes

Yeah that big Bud is a smokers disappoinment all that size and no action

5 Likes

Well, having Dutch breeders like Neville and Shantibaba makes me thinking twice about buying american genetics :wink:

3 Likes

A los de la High Times habrĆ­a que condenarles a fumar Kalashnikova GreenHouse toda su vidaā€¦ Mejor si hidroponicaā€¦

Those of the High Times would have to be condemned to smoke Kalashnikova GreenHouse all their life ā€¦ Better if hydroponics ā€¦

5 Likes

Lately, Y Griega got on to my nerves after I gave it a second run. It is a magnet for pests from all types. I had caterpillars avoid all other strains and come to it as well as other pests. It is very vigorous in growth and overcomes the space, yields big nugs that give hash smell and the high was disappointing. It is an 85 day finisher and I was expecting some uplifting sativa high while it gave me very indica like features and not a nice taste or smell. It felt like growing a wild bush.

3 Likes

A.M.S. by Green House seeds ~2008

A.M.S. = Anti Mould System

Never had a plant that mouldy before or since
it was even fuzzy
How the hell do they have the nerve

7 Likes

You must have misread the package.

Clearly, they were selling that new hot strain

ā€œAunty Moldā€™s Sisterā€ lol

99%

5 Likes

Purple power - female seeds.nl ~2003-4
No high weed

possibly high in CBD though, that was when people first started talking about CBD in the early 2000ā€™s

I do rate female seeds .nl mostly they have some great varieties

2 Likes

Guerrillas Gusto - Sensi ~2007

Performed badly outdoors in guerrilla scenario
Worse than strains not intended for outdoors

bought 50 of these and all poor

3 Likes

ICE by Nirvana ~2014

Only plant I have ever had turn from female to completely male with seemingly no stress and no other plants in the same grow showing any issues
full reversal

3 Likes

KC 36 - KC Brains - 2017

Just very weak sickly genetics
all 10 died for seemingly no reason and other plants grown at same time same time fine

6 Likes

Church - Green House seeds ~ 2010

HEMP

this is the variety they blasted all over the pakistan valley
basically ruining a landrace region for a long time to come

that is not on, in my book and I will never buy or recommend them again because of that

They did the same thing to an african line in another of their videos.
The guy is asking the italian guy, when will they become homogeneous
ah a few more seasons is the answer
total pollen chuckers

9 Likes

i thaught they were ozzy

2 Likes

yes you are right, but it happened in amsterdam.

2 Likes

They worked a lot in Australia, too, n I think Kangativa was the growerā€¦
Is sayed that El NiƱo n other of their strains had been dones with Mullumbimbiā€™s Madness , not with Hazeā€¦
ā€¦Who knows the truthā€¦

1 Like

rofl i went to mullumbimby primary school when i lived ther and would love to get my hands on some madness its extinct here in oz

3 Likes

Gorilla glue auto from fast buds super crappy grow the bigger one gave me like 8 grams the smaller one like 3 and they took much longer to flower, i think thatā€™s why im kind of afraid to do autoflowers again have some will start soon to test again With autos

4 Likes

I donā€™t think strains are disapointing, just our experience with them, phenos we get ā€¦ect ect.
Still with that being said, My biggest disapointment for a seed purchase was Bogā€™s Bogbubble. Had to have been bunk bullshit. Shit grew hay tasting crap buds. Iā€™m not saying it was bogā€™s faultā€¦just felt like somebody sold me some bullshit.