Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

That’s a good boost kit. :+1:

1 Like

Yea ! when temps drop - the plants soil gets cold and therefore plant developments is somewhat slowed down and then watering could be reduced because of temps. just feel your containers.

4 Likes

I mean, every other plant he has is doing fine. It’s just something with the mamilks… definitely seem to have gotten the temperamentality of the nepali og.

7 Likes

I still am getting the feeling the mamilks are not happy with the soil mix, maybe as they get bigger they will be able to handle the strength of the soil mix

7 Likes

I think you are right, soil is too hot, plus…

That last up-potting fiasco and…

Thanks OG for chiming in. Feeling better about the MaMilks, it’s making more sense to me now. Thinking back to the goji run last year (another Napoli OG cross), I didn’t re-amend my soil before that run and they loved it. Predominantly water only w microbes and little else. Other folks running the goji at the time, did seem to consistently show a distaste for hot mixes.

The MaMilks, after this last up-potting are in twoish gallon pots

If I had unlimited space constraints, sure. Except for the lotsa water part, that entirely depends on what the exact specific plant wants at that time. I’m going w 12-16 ounces at a time rn.

Fresh off a hair cut, about to get neemeed. I think they have greened up a little after the up-potting.

28 Likes

Ok, the Ma Milks and I are working through our stuff. We are looking a lot better here now.

53 Likes

Atta baby!!! Go @catapult go!!

5 Likes

Much better now :kissing_heart:, great job done … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Nice, good to see em comin ‘round

3 Likes

Thnx folks, putting the puzzle together one piece at a time. Gotta stay patient w the ladies! Appreciate all the input helping to sus out the situation.

15 Likes

Looking good,very green and healthier. Gonna be a great grow show

5 Likes

Good job, homie! What did you to turn them around?

3 Likes

What a come back!! Definitely healthier and happier looking now, good job.

5 Likes

They liked the last up-potting. Been sticking w rain water only for the last few weeks. I think my soil has been a little too hot for them all along. It seems they have now gotten big enough to utilize what’s in the soil.

17 Likes

And you were about to give up !
Looking good got some dime pieces there !

5 Likes

This calls for a celebration! :partying_face:
I’m lighting a spliff right now :triumph:
Looks like they are finally hitting their stride @catapult, great growing bro, you got this :+1:

12 Likes

Ma Milks flipped yesterday 1/10. We about to find out if we have any boys to work w

28 Likes

Good luck :+1:… sending positive vibes your way

5 Likes

Best of luck @catapult . May your aim be true!

:dove:

6 Likes

Good luck friend!

4 Likes