MM5 is slightly smaller med sized

MM1 is the struggling runt of the bunch

And the rest are either inconclusive yet or female;

MM2, 6, and 7 are medium size

MM8, and 9 are biggest healthy looking females

67 Likes

Congrats on your cajones amigo

12 Likes

Congratulations happy to hear some of them nutted up! Hope they grow into healthy viral males with good structure

4 Likes

Never been so happy to see balls in my life.

8 Likes

I’m so excited for this. You are doing an amazing job and I can’t wait to see what happens. Your gonna get a ton of beans.
Sending good vibes to you and your boys and girls
:v::green_heart:
:seedling::herb:🪴 :evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

8 Likes
6 Likes

Sulfur day for the MM’s. Full body spray down. 1tbs / liter. Taking clones of each it’s looking like four boys and five girls is gonna be our initial split. Can’t complain about that.

25 Likes

Nice! This is shaping up to be a killer repro!

11 Likes

Thnks heady, still gotta be vigilant about herms, but Im feeling pretty good about our odds of at least finding a couple of each that are stable at this point.

If it were entirely up to me, I would be thinking more along the lines of a 1 to 1 selection for these F2’s, but I believe the coop wants open pollination of all avail genes. And, that is what you will get unless requested otherwise from the powers above, lol.

Or, if you want to be patient, I plan to keep clones of any pairs that might deserve their own selective pollination in the near future.

20 Likes

Ah, yeah I just went through all this myself for the SSDD’s and this is the case.

If you want it to be allowed into the co-op distribution and not have to pack all the beans and mail them out yourself, then you HAVE to use all available, non-herming, males and females.

If you do anything else, you’ll need authorization, but your best case is you have to pack all the beans into packs yourself, but the co-op will still distribute them for you.

Otherwise you have to do it all yourself. I’m going the do it all myself route for the SSDD F3’s as I have a specific goal in mind.

26 Likes

@HolyAngel Thats awesome you are taking SSDD to an F3 !

I’ll have to talk with you about that later on at some point, as I’ve never grown SSDD or a cross of it…

But I’ll be watching on here for those MM F2’s !

Looking great so far! @catapult

11 Likes

Mind if I ask what goals you have in mind for a targeted pollination?

@HolyAngel same question :grin::grin:

5 Likes

I’m planning to take clones of all and after seeing how the first seed run round unfolds, I will select some keepers to make selected stock for myself.

I’m of the mindset that as you line-breed, continuing to open pollenate doesn’t always make the most sense. You can narrow the potential pheno-typic expressions down through selection, if you want to.

On the positive side, if you make good selections, you make good seeds that are becoming more uniform. And alternatively, if you make not so good selections, you may wind up sub par seeds relative to an open pollination.

14 Likes

Nice, sounds just furthering the line in the direction you like. Love that. All the best to you bud

3 Likes

Ah I’m all out of likes :cry:
And sorry to offtrack your thread here with this post catapult but real quick:

@Weednerd.Anthony
Anytime! If I don’t know it then I’m sure @Herbie or @HorseBadorites might! We seem to be the main 3 here that are working the SSDD line.

@LegsMahoney
My goal is to make Bodhi’s description of SSDD, the actuality. I want all the plants to have the nervous system harmonizing, nerve-pain relieving, warm blanket effect. And preferably all smell of sour butter, hot blueberry muffins, and kush. There were a lot of skunky funky plants in the F1’s but the F2 keeper I’ve had for the last couple years matches bodhi’s bubbashine description pretty well already, so that’s what I’m breeding to/for.

21 Likes

I’ll keep it brief so as not to further clog catapult’s thread but: Godspeed Holy! Admirable goal and I wish you ultimate success!

5 Likes

No worries at all, it’s a good conversation happy to have it here! And ya know, most of us chasing the Milk also like buttery muffins too, so there’s that, lol.

15 Likes

Mmmm blueberry muffins and milk?? Basically a holiday inn express continental breakfast right?

13 Likes