Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

The boys are doing well so far, no sign of pistils there yet. The MM1 runt is still looking male, but honestly it’s inconclusive yet.

And here are the girls. The MM7 and MM8 both have some concerning bits; not for sure yet, but they’re on high watch alert. I’ll get some close-ups in another day or two. For now here’s the lineup…

MM2

MM6

MM7

MM8

MM9

46 Likes

Yea there looks like some discoloration on the veins of the leaves on MM7 unless that’s some residue from an IPM spray

2 Likes

There is still some sulfur residues from the last ipm spray

The concerning bits are odd shaped growths coming out of a few places. Could just be new leaf growth but a couple spots look like early sacs starting.

6 Likes

If I remember right, I wanna say some of these nepali og plants have preflowers that look like a calyx on a stick. Almost like a male preflower would be but its a girl. Just weird looking preflowers compared to most other lines I’ve seen.

11 Likes

Yeah I’ve noticed that these girls do have calyx that often shoot out horizontally and give the appearance of a male pre-flower.

6 Likes

And the culls begin; MM9 unfortunately was one of the better looking plants:( I found the beginnings of 8 or 9 sacs on this one this morning.

In better news, I think the odd growth i was seeing yesterday on the MM7 and MM8 appears to be little clusters of new leaf and calyx / pistil growth. We shall see…

29 Likes

Hermafrodita…

6 Likes

Well… least it wasn’t just me and @Seamonkey84 then that saw herms in those. That sucks, hopefully some stable ones still in there.

7 Likes

Ah well Im not in the least surprised, rn. I’ve seen your grows, it wasn’t your setup, lol. I am still hopeful that we can find at least one of each that will play by the rules :crossed_fingers:

12 Likes

Those are some good looking plants, such a shame those male traits, I hope the rest will do much better.

Good luck

3 Likes

Here are the girls. The boys are separated for another week or two.

38 Likes

Good recovery Arriba|nullxnull, did you spray them with something? I wonder if this could be thrips damage … icon_e_confused|nullxnull

Captura

15 Likes

Good eye George, yes to the thrips. This picture was just before a Dr Bronners soap spray down (to remove sulphur residues still on leaves) followed by a H2O spray for rinsing and then an IPM spray for the thrips.

9 Likes

The two early boys just got trimmed back, gonna let the slower one catch up

I’m starting to think our runty MM1 is actually a super slow girl

23 Likes

The longer they take to show, the better I feel about their stability :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

George must have a pair of microscope for eyes :joy:

5 Likes

Here are the girls. These four have not shown any sign of sacs or nanners as of yet. We are coming up on week four of flower. Tmrw the boys will join them in the flower tent for the next couple weeks.

-MM2 is looking great
-MM6 is subpar
-MM7 is the favorite
-MM8 is most sativa leaning and doesn’t seem to like my soil mix, has potential tho

47 Likes

I’ve had some Mother’s Milk F2 beans for some time now and got 7 out of 11 to pop. Hoping that they will look as good as yours.

4 Likes

Reunion day

43 Likes

Group shot; pistils have started to wither

MM2 has taken lead as favorite

MM7

MM6

MM8

Boys

Also in somewhat related news; big gratitude for the way OG continues to spread the love around. I just received a cut of Bodhis MM#31 from @schmarmpit Thank you for the thoughtful gift! It traveled well, so hopefully we will be able to compare phenos after this seed run.

47 Likes