All looking great! As usual :wink:

16 Likes

Looking amazing in there ! :flushed:

spongebob-rainbow

2 Likes

53 Likes

Looking great. Everybody seems to be pretty happy. Flowers are building nicely

2 Likes

Don’t want to be a PITA hum|nullxnull but could this be a Sulphur deficiency?

Just 1 – 2 tablespoons of Epsom salts to every 4 – 5 litres of water will do the trick in case you agree … beer3|nullxnull

16 Likes

It could be George. I have been thinking my soil was a little hot for that particular plant. In addition Sulphur is a regular input into my soil as ipm, so such an early deficiency seems a little odd. But I also have not been adding epsom to any feedings lately as I sometimes do.

I could try giving her a little Epsom next time she’s thirsty.

I wonder if rather than deficiency, that pot has some sort of imbalance causing a lockout situation.

6 Likes

If the other plants are fine with the same feed and conditions maybe you’re right, perhaps flushing that specific pot may dissolve any salts accumulation or whatever is causing that, if there’s a lockout adding Epsom won’t solve it, good point … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Feed is predominantly all in the soil. Water plus occasional microbes. It’s custom built, recycled, and re-amended “by eye.” The MM’s soil all got mixed up as a batch, so they should all have very similar nutrient profiles.

This one pheno did seem to show the most sativa like leaves and sprawling growth structure. I have noticed previous to this round that sativa leaning phenos sometimes don’t love something about my soil mix.

9 Likes

Added the organic tag :see_no_evil: so nothing much more to say than LITFA and good luck … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I wish I was around and knew about this thread in the beginning. I have some of the original F1s that I purchased tucked away in my fridge. The preservation work I’ve seen on Overgrow, particularly the Goji OG work was beyond impressive. I’m currently growing Blackberry Lotus… they’re also original Bodhiseeds F1s that I purchased at about the same time… plan on F2ing those. Great thread so far. I’m defending pulling up a chair despite being late to the party.

24 Likes

No time like the present @MonsterDrank plus ur just in time for the fun. Happy to have you aboard!

I’m a big fan of collaborative line breeding projects like we did w the Goji. Be cool to see more of it happening. Cheers mate

12 Likes

See were you use BOG’s transplanting method - keeping the transplanted pot above medium line of final container - he states that this nethod help increase co2 to newly planted pot

4 Likes

Also flush plant - noting but h20 for 1 week - takes about 1 week for you nuttrients to work once added to medium FYI

2 Likes

Chopped all the male flowers off, gonna dry, collect, and store the rest of the pollens for future use. The three boys did not show any intersex issues.

They all go back into veg today to see if they will revert.

9 Likes

Yes! I’m a believer:)

7 Likes

Anything in the mind for that future use already??

3 Likes

I have some idea’s…

Depending on how they handle re-veg, I might keep one or two around for another go.

MM3 was my favorite male flower clusters. MM4 was short, slower, and a bit floppy. MM5 was the tallest, fastest, most vigorous male.

22 Likes

Have you been able to get any good stem rubs off the males??

2 Likes

Unfortunately I haven’t been able to smell much of anything since getting Covid in January.

3 Likes

Oh damn :pensive:
Is it gonna come back to you at some point ?
:pray:

2 Likes