Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Dude! Strikes and gutters! Best of luck growing forward!

1 Like

Let me know if you want to part with a couple chocolate lava cake. Thanks friend.:peace_symbol:

1 Like

Hey thnx bud:) No one likes to fall short of hopes and expectations but this wasn’t a loss for me at all. Learned some valuable things about a strain that I’ve been seeking, got a nice stash of crosses and at least some F3’s to continue hunting through. I love a good challenge so I will be continuing w the Ma Milks ongoing. I was able to reveg one of the males (MM4) and have clones of the 2, 6, and 7 as well as the newly acquired MM31. I’m not ready to toss in the towel just yet…

Once I get the needed supplies in hand and packed up, I will post giveaways here in this thread. Prob gonna need another couple weeks before I’m ready.

That one has my eye as well:)

All crosses will be un-tested and should be approached w the understanding that some herms are potentially likely. In particular my Sour 91 and Choc Lava Cake cuts will toss nanners if stressed. The Stardawg x jtr has been stable for me (just posted up some flower shots of this one on my other thread). The Mendo breath S1 has also been stable for me and the least likely to herm I would say is the MSS18 x BPS/WoMo

22 Likes

I won’t be able to test em right away, but working on collecting anything with jtr in it as that’s my most desired strain ATM.

2 Likes

Bummed to hear the run didn’t go as planned. Happy to hear you have crosses and plans to revisit the f2 of mm. Thank you for the time and effort

4 Likes

Stay tuned, I have 7 of 10 JTR’s popping heads up above soil today.

10 Likes

I’ll most definitely be watching!

2 Likes

Bummer to hear @catapult but don’t sweat it, like Crunch said: “strikes and gutters” onwards and upwards!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about the seeds not turning out like you planned, but it doesn’t sound like you are giving up, thats really cool. Do you have any idea what went wrong with the pollination?

1 Like

That’s really cool man. You are right, it sounds like a success to me. Just didn’t get the numbers you were hoping for but hey, that’s growing. :v:

9 Likes

I’m not entirely sure what causes the small aborted seed phenomena. I’ve seen it before. I’m inclined to think it has to do w one or more of the males being problematic (I always wanna blame the males, is that sexiest, lol).

Though that doesn’t exactly explain why I don’t see the same amount of aborted seeds in the crosses. Everyone was touched w the same open pollination. Though the crosses got hit for a much shorter time period and it was later in the cycle (ie, just before I clipped all the males I let the keeper clones have a day in w them vs the Ma Milks who had a solid week of pollination time).

I’m curious if anyone else knows anything about what can cause a high percentage of aborted seed?

8 Likes

I wonder about this a LOT. I get a lot of aborted seeds when i grow indoors. When i make seeds outdoors, i find it happens much less often.

4 Likes

Never grown for seeds outdoor before but I’ve also noticed that it doesn’t really matter what I grow inside. There’s always a bunch of aborted seeds. :grimacing:

Pz :v:t2:

5 Likes

I’m getting close to having all of this rounds beans sorted. I’m estimating I can fill at least 50 packs of the Ma Milk F3’s. I just packed up a nice selection for @Kcity87 and will be sending those out this weekend.

For everyone else, to start i want to offer these up to the top posters on this thread as of today;
@HolyAngel @LegsMahoney @Sodapop @Mrgreenthumb @RoryBorealis @HappyTrees23s @George @BudWhisperer @Varuna @G-paS @PineTarBastard @CrunchBerries @HumblePie420 @Tracker @Indoornesian @ShiskaberrySavior @HeadyBearAdventures @Tejas @joheimgrohen @hawkman @GCC.Bud @DannyTerpintine

If you’re on this list and you would like a pack of the Mother’s Milk F3’s plus an additional MMf2 cross please like this post to signal an affirmative response. I will likely send out 5 or so a week. In a few days when I’m ready I will ask for postal info and start getting these out.

48 Likes

Thanks so much for all the hard work you put in! :slight_smile: :seedling: :green_heart: :100: Seriously honoured to be able to receive some of these! (They’ve been on my list since well their release)!

If you need help covering postage please let me know. :slight_smile: :v:

6 Likes

After this first round depending on the response I get, I will then open this giveaway up to others. I’m not sure how I want to do that yet, prob not gonna be a wiki post. Also, please don’t hit my dms with requests either; keep it out here in the open, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

21 Likes

Thanks @catapult for doing this seed run. I know it takes alot of time and effort. Sure do appreciate it. If i can be of any help let me know.

5 Likes

Mornin’ @catapult !! That’s super kind of you brother!

4 Likes

Morning @CrunchBerries OG has been kind to me in numerous ways, it feels good to be able to give a little back.

4 Likes

Sweet. Call me interested.

2 Likes