Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Heck yes! Thank you for running this project!
tenor-21

6 Likes

Most excellent @catapult !
I’m honored by your offer :bear::purple_heart:
There’s a local dispo here that actually cultivates MM, and a couple months ago I bought it on 4 separate occasions! I talk shit on dispo weed, but even when it’s “mersh” this strain slaps!

10 Likes

You made it across the finish line and ended up with some extra to share @catapult… sounds like an OG win.

4 Likes

Yes please thank you.

6 Likes

WoW ! Thank you for including me :pray:
I am sincerely greatful for that.
Anything you send me will be appreciated.

I can make a list of some things I can offer you in exchange for these.
I’m really excited to try her out.
Like I said before, I really liked the structure of the girls you used. I know there are gonna be some amazing things to find in your beans.
Thank you for the hard work to get these out to everyone.

6 Likes

Awesome! Would love that and super appreciate it! If you want anything I have, just say the word :wink:

6 Likes

Hey @catapult - if you go the “trading” route with the other good ones feel free to reach out with what you would be interested in and I’ll see what I have.

Or if you wanted to unload some of the questionable ones, I would give them a go at some point, and I’m also happy to trade for some of those.

Thanks for the work in all of this!

4 Likes

Wow thank you @catapult for your work on preserving the MM and your generosity!

4 Likes

The tagged list are people who have participated extensively in the thread.
Since this is your very first post in the thread, the offer doesn’t apply to you.
There’s a lot of free seeds around here, but there’s also a certain etiquette about acquiring them.
Coming into a thread for the first time with hands extended isn’t bad per se, but it is frowned upon.

12 Likes

First round of this giveaway is closed, but there will be undisclosed opportunities for others to get in when the timing is appropriate. Points may or may not be awarded for good listeners and rule breakers alike. I generally don’t like snobbishness nor aggressive mean attitudes. Tricks can get you points towards an irrelevant award system of my choosing…good luck :four_leaf_clover:

20 Likes

I very much like this system :bear::rofl:

5 Likes

That’s awesome @catapult , thank you!

4 Likes

Super cool of you to include me @catapult, big time thanks! Very excited to try these out in my garden

4 Likes

I’m still all in Cat!! Would love to give your hard work a try

4 Likes

just got back to my computer, what a pleasant surprise! thank you for your generosity @catapult i’m honored bud!

3 Likes

Hi buddy, sure i want these beans.

Thank you for your hard work.

Best wishes

Bud

4 Likes

@catapult Thanks – it’ great that you are offering these genetics --truly you are an “Overgrow” member. Your positive “Karma” by spreading seeds keeps this site #1 Also consider all the GOOD KARMA heading your way by all members ---------Peace

3 Likes

Hell yes!
Please! PLEASE! I gotta have the sparkly!

Well, seeds don’t sparkle, but you get it.

3 Likes

Hey brother hope alls well. Just stumbled on to this thread and thought I’d chime I’m on strains that you may want to try that are more sedative, for me personally I’d say big buddy seeds’s Lemon Larry Lavender puts me down for a nap even in the middle of the day vigorous healthy plants short in structure n heavely loaded with dense frosty bright green nuggs w a lil purps in the mix. She has a nice stink to her after a good dry n cure some floral notes along with lemon and gas could shoot you a few seeds if interested

9 Likes

Very cool @catapult & props for the seed run. Even if it didn’t end up being a co-op. An entire grow is a lot of work, so is packing up all those envelopes yourself. Thanks for sharing w/ the community! :100: :metal:

6 Likes