Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

5 Likes

@catapult man had to go back and read through on this one, ran out likes just as I got to the goods the flowers look and sound fantastic one hell of a job here brother. Great collaborative effort all around from the community super awesome stuff 🤌. Will be following along here closely I’m excited to see what pops off next

3 Likes

Thank you for this, it was a pleasure to follow

3 Likes

Havent been on in a while, but just wanna say I have some Mothers Milk x Ancient OG F3 going atm and I cannot wait to flower them out, would love to add these beans to the garden if you got any extras :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ok I’ve got shipping supplies in hand. Im ready to start sending out these Mother’s Milk F3’s. I’m gonna post up asking for 5 or so addresses at a time. I don’t keep any personal info, so I will need addresses even if we’ve traded before. In addition to the F3’s I’m also planning to add an F2 Ma Milk pollen cross; if you want to request a specific cross you can put that into a PM w your safe addy when you’re tagged.

Options for crosses: Mother’s Milk F2 males that pollinated…

• Sour 91
  • Chocolate Lava Cake
  • Mendo Breath S1
  • Stardawg x JTR
  • (Mass Super Skunk 18 x [Black Poison Skunk x WoMo])

First up on the list;

Please send me a DM w any preferences and a shipping address.

Thanks OG’s have a beautiful day :sunny:

37 Likes

Thanks so much @catapult, been wanting the MM for a long time.

7 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so much for this opportunity Cat! All of these sound like they could be winners

4 Likes

Is that “Lava Cake” (Grape Pie x Thin Mint GSC),
or “Chocolate Lava” (Chocolate Kush x Hellfire Og)?
Or a diff. strain?
Thank you much for any info!

5 Likes

I’m glad folks are excited for these. I think there is quite likely some fire contained within.

I do want to be upfront about keeping an eye out for nanners on any and all of these. I wouldn’t say to expect them, just watch out for them; these are un-tested after all…tho I did wet a half dozen or so of the cat scratch skunks just to get a peek of them this summer.

5 Likes

Chocolate Lava Cake is from a Katsu pack, I’ll have to re-check lineage, but I think it’s one his Burnt Toast crosses

Edit: Sorry I think maybe Burnt Toast was a Hotcakes parent…here it is

9 Likes

Nice! I’ll look it up thank you much. I see it now Choc. Diesel x (simplified: Bubba x [GSC x OG K]).
Maybe more stress prone from the GSC in the male.

Chocolate Milk sounds like a great idea.

6 Likes

Old school chocolate diesel leaning smell on this mother w heavy frost and potency but also a tendency to throw nanners when stressed.

The chocolate smells would show up mid flower as the first smells, they would then shift away from clear Choc to more diesel fuel slightly sweetened. Then after harvest and dried the smell shifts again and the roasted chocolate flavor comes on!

I’ve liked her a lot the last 3 or four years I’ve kept her

11 Likes

I mean I figured it was worth a shot, right!

Unfortunately, I lost both my Sour 91 and Choc Lava Cake mom’s to a mix of life circumstances and careless cloning over the last few months. This was their last hurrah together.

7 Likes

First round are on the way.

Round two; @HappyTrees23s @George @BudWhisperer @Varuna @PineTarBastard

Send me a DM w your shipping location and any preference for a cross.

18 Likes

Awesome, thank you for the opportunity!

4 Likes

This should be promising. Was the cross for Dawggone Sour if I’m not mistaken

3 Likes

Yes, Stardawg x JTR is Badgers Batch Dawggone Sour

4 Likes

Can i also sign on the list for Mother Milk f3 :pray: thanks

3 Likes

Stardawg x JTR x Mothers Milk does sound pretty damn interesting :thinking:

5 Likes

There’s no wiki because I did not get enough mature beans from the MM F3’s to fulfill a coop run. I’m estimating that I have about 50 packs of mostly viable looking seeds that I’m going to slowly pass out myself. The first 20ish recipient’s are the folks that I tagged; they have been the top responders on this thread so far. Once I get through this first list, we’ll find some ways to spread out the remaining packs to interested folks. You’ll just have to be patient and stay tuned for a chance :v:

I’m inclined to think so as well. But, idk is Lemon Milk a thing, lol.

The Dawggone Sour is excellent smoke.

14 Likes