Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Yeah super excited :+1: thank you :rainbow:

4 Likes

Two that would be interesting to cross is the Sour 91 and the Mendo Breath S1.

4 Likes

Yea how’d you like mendo breath @catapult ? I hear good things flavor and effect-wise

3 Likes

The Mendo Breath has a distinct cookie dough smell. That’s not typically my preferred flavor profile, but she has grown on me over the last couple years. She’s real pretty too. I have been running an S1 cut for a few rounds. I recently acquired Relentless Gen’s breeder cut too, so I’ll get to do some comparison in a couple months.

11 Likes

WOW !! sounds like great reproduction/creation of. Hope to be on list at some point, interesting genetics to run/test

2 Likes

Ok second set is off, I’m now ready for info from…

@CrunchBerries @HumblePie420 @Tracker @Indoornesian @ShiskaberrySavior

Also, I mentioned it earlier, but it’s official now, I’m naming a strain

“Cat Scratch Skunk” is
[Mass SS18 x (Black Poison Skunk x WoMo)f2] x Mother’s Milks f2

The story goes like this; a number of years ago, maybe it’s 2016/17; I had a pack of Black Poison Skunk from KOS, I popped 8, kept one squat girl, ran her a few rounds, nice old school skunk smoke, but a little lacking in the terps.

Had recently started lurking on OG and was looking at some different Bodhi gear also at the time. Happened to start a half pack of WoMo freebies and loved the bud structure and terps that I got from all, I think I ran three girls, but failed to keep clones alive.

As it turned out, it wound up being a male though; that stood out the most. He looked like a girl, all through veg, had the most intense pungent Chem laden stem rub (didn’t even have to rub him), and was the slowest to show parts. I actually had him potted up in the flower room assuming he was a girl. Come to find out he starts throwing balls and had to get removed real quick.

But I was like damn he’s hot, what should I do w him?!? I had made seeds intentionally a handful of times before this, but was still just learning as I went (man I wish I had kept him alive, lol). Anyways, I was wanting to smoke the WoMo, so I only attempted to make f2 on a couple small branches of girls, but they didn’t take.

I did have a few clones of the Black Poison Skunk keeper though and it clicked that they might go really good together (BPS x WoMo). They made some awful smelling offspring, straight diaper shit / puke that stank up my place bad. Like hard to run so bad. I grew out a handful, picked a mom I liked (they were all 3 quite similar) and a dad and made F2’s.

Next summer I popped a handful of the F2’s and killed most of them pretty quick. The lone survivor was another male that was the spitting image of the original WoMo male used, stinky stem rub and all. Sooo, obviously the question again, what to do w him???

Well, I had clones of 2 keepers from a pack of Top Dawgs Mass Super Skunk 18 bx that I was loving at the time. They took to the BPS x WoMo pollen well. I’ve grown the offspring of these out a few times, they produce big chunky nugs with a pungent chem nose a little leaning to the floral side. I have a keeper going into flower soon.

And that keeper is who took my Ma Milk f2 pollens and made the Cat Scratch Skunk

[Note: thanks again @schmarmpit for the gifted clones, Mother’s Milk 31 and Trop Cherry will also be getting flowered out this next round! If anything I’m playing w interests you, just say the word and its yours]

:sunny::v:

18 Likes

sounds like a fire cross! I both love and hate those putrid stank poop terps haha.

2 Likes

Same. I been wanting to go back to the last 20 or so beans I have from the orig BPS x WoMo cross, but I’m not willing to run them so close to my bedroom, lol. Need a proper greenhouse first

3 Likes

Stinky girl

1 Like

Mendo Breath S1 day 64

She’s almost ready to come down.

23 Likes

looks gorgeous! Great work! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah buddy she going to smoke oh so nice :dash::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Nice job Bruh.

2 Likes

Ok last bunch of the first round; Im ready for details from…
@HeadyBearAdventures @Tejas @joheimgrohen @hawkman @DannyTerpintine

12 Likes

Next in line for a flower spot :

Mother’s Milk Bodhi’s #31 cut

And in the front after getting bent is my Mass SS18 x BPS / Womo

26 Likes

FYI: that MM31 cut stretches like crazy after flip.

8 Likes

Ah yes, well, she has about 5” of height I can give her, lol. Gonna put a net up and stretch her outwards.

Fortunately her tent partner is less inclined to stretch. Still, it’s gonna get crowded for sure.

7 Likes

Thank You so much @catapult !
The Mothers Milk f3 and seeds of a couple of the MM crosses you made got here safe and sound.

10 Likes

All 3 crosses that were gifted have been given the papertowel sauna soak deluxe treatment, thanks again cant wait to see what happens. :spiral_calendar:

5 Likes

Thats great to hear them going to immediate use:)

Feel free to post up here if ya want to (the good and ugly). I love to see what happens w the babies too!

Here’s a handful of Cat Scratch Skunks that found some water. I successfully separated the pot w four sprouts (it was three seeds and one was a twin). CSS #2 is a little funky, self topped mutant bb

16 Likes