Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Me a few months ago

Me today

Thanks homie!!

21 Likes

Ha ha, glad we found our way!! Couple twists and turns stumbling through the dark, but we didn’t give up, lol! Hope you find some fire in there.

10 Likes

We’re almost at 100% germ rate, also making an appearance are some Bodhi chucks for fun, happy growing out there guys, stay high!

17 Likes

@catapult the beans arrived! Stellar fucking pack man… those extras sound fire!!!

6 Likes

@catapult Mine arrived as well and thanks so much for the extras my man! What a great day!!

7 Likes

CSS’s getting hungry. Couple of them (1 and 4) have some double serrations

And the MM31

20 Likes

Yo @catapult in sorry I’ve been MIA here for a while, that mendo breath looks gorgeous! I also don’t think I let you know that the ma milk beans landed with me safely a couple weeks ago:

Thank you over and over for your generosity, I apologize again for the lag time, life got in the way

21 Likes

No need for apologies my friend, very familiar w how overwhelming life can get over here.

Glad you’re excited for these and happy to have an opportunity to share. Good luck hunting!

“that mendo breath looks gorgeous!”

Thnx, every time I grow her out, I’m like ok yeah the cookie dough smell in flower is cool and all (add whole host of other anti cookie judgments, lol) but then after harvest she dries into a funky chem BO smell and flavor; that I absolutely love. She is again my favorite smoke at the moment. I’ll have to keep her around:)

12 Likes

Everything is looking great!

That Mother’s Milk #31 cut from Bodhi looks a lot like the F2 #1 cut I ran from @TheShowMeHomie, found in beans from Motz

Makes me wonder if she’s gonna be at risk for those side branches tearing off the stems around week 8 or so like the F2 cut did :thinking:

26 Likes

The buds really bulk up in the last couple weeks and her branches will definitely need support. Even with my net they were flopping all over the place.

Looking great, cat!

10 Likes

Yes, planning to give her a bamboo support system one of these days. Just did a final clean up on her undersides.

Great info! Im planning to hit a clone of the 31 w the little bit of male pollens I have from the f2 run left:)

14 Likes

Beautiful plants! :heart_eyes:

… digging the structure on that MM31! :fire:

6 Likes

Mass SS18 x (BPS / WoMo)f2

Trop Cherry #8

Mendo Breath D’s cut

Bay Breeze #2

30 Likes

Everytime I read the name Trop Cherry, I can almost smell/taste it! Looking great over there

3 Likes

Wow wow, I’ve heard people describe that cookie dough smell, which I’m not afraid to admit I love! But haven’t heard that it cures out funky like that, very cool!

4 Likes

100% Germ rate so keep up the good work @catapult
lost a Mothers Milk F3 somehow got too dry, BUT life finds a way, the last CSS seed to pop had twins, thus the journey continues. Same Bodhi chucks as before in the middle of the pic, turned up the light for this new round of seeds as well and I think you can see how fast your seeds are catching up with the boost. Twin CSS on far left, they are small yet mighty, I can sense it :blush:

18 Likes

Ok, so while I’ve still got some packing supplies kicking around let’s send out some more MM.

@Budderton @misterbee @ELG @SaintAliasKnife @Vertebrata

You were the first five OG’s to like this MM thread, for that I offer you a pack of F3’s and a cross of your choice. If interested, get at me in a pm w ur info

And now for any other interested folks, a chance to get in on the action. To win a pack; tell me the Mother’s Milk reference that originally helped spark my interest in this strain.

33 Likes

Outta likes, but thank you for your generosity!

5 Likes

Pink Floyd @catapult ?

5 Likes

It brought on a flashback from your early days… suckling from the teet. :laughing:

No I have no clue. lol

7 Likes