Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

A Mad Max reference? :grimacing:
edit: I think Red hot chili peppers had an album of this name, had Higher Ground on it, I had it on cassette.

4 Likes

Nice try, but no it wasn’t Pinks track… “mother do you think she’s good enough?”

haha, subconsciously maybe, but not the answer I’m looking for.

True. And I loved this album as a kid, but it’s a little ahead of the reference I’m looking for. Maybe a prequel of sorts…hint…the reference I’m looking for comes from 2000’s era

4 Likes

Was it from “The Boys?”

5 Likes

Chappelles p diddy?

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete got it. Mother’s Milk from The Boys and the need for compound V.

DM me w ur shipping details.

7 Likes

I don’t know this reference…

3 Likes

It was the skit where he was pdiddy and requested the finest cambodian breast milk lol.

6 Likes

Ahh might have missed that one somehow.

Thanks for playing along folks; @ramblinrose @tresbundles @MonsterDrank @MissinBissin

Hit me up a dm if you want some milk; everyone is a winner here today:)

16 Likes

Appreciate it dude! Will send ya my info.
For your amusement :wink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JjLd3MufCE

6 Likes

Mothers Milk is great medicine. I buy it from Lowell Farms.

17 Likes

Dang I missed it! Was that an attempted DM? Stoner!

3 Likes

Bang-on @numbskull
A true, Doh-ment ! Gory-details, thats all
Cheers Bro

5 Likes
6 Likes

Don’t get too close to the fire, lol.

I got hit w my third case of Lymes disease this past week. That shit sucks. Slowed me down quite bit. But I’ll get this last round of milk out soon.

In brighter news, the flowers are looking lovely. True to form, the MM31 is quite stretchy, @day 24 settling in to bud set and it seems we’re just gonna fit inside. Still need to set up some support.

And in the foreground a distant relative; my Super Skunk crossed w BPS / WoMo that has absolutely zero stretch

30 Likes

Damn cat, I’m sorry to hear that, ticks and lymes are literally top of my list of fears in adulthood, those little fuckers are terrifying, known too many people affected by lymes and chronic lymes and it’s devastating. I hope you’re able to kick it and get back to 100%

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that brother, sending good vibes and prayers your way! :pray: :pray: :green_heart:

… also, that garden looks wonderful! :slight_smile: :v:

4 Likes

Thnx guys, I was fortunate and found the tiny little tick fairly soon after it bit me; I think. Of course I waited till symptoms showed up to do anything about it :man_facepalming:t2:

Doxy has worked for me in the past hopefully it does again.

13 Likes

Get well soon brother !

I’ve heard of a few other guys I know of who got Lyme disease recently too, I’ve never had it but I know it’s not any fun.

Happy growing and peace! :v:

6 Likes

Get well soon, just glad ya know the symptoms. Some wait far too long. Not happy that ya know the symptoms from previous encounters.

5 Likes

unfortunately ive experienced this repeatedly as well… hope you feel better soon catapult, good to be treated sooner than later, more likely to have full recovery without chronic issues

6 Likes