Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

I have a pack of Mother’s Milk f2’s from 3thirteen seeds…it was a freebie with purchase, I had a choice and went with the Mothers Milk because it has always looked good to me. Haven’t popped them yet but wanted to say how much I’m enjoying your thread…thank you for sharing

5 Likes

I was looking back through this and know for a fact that I had typed a reply to this because I thought it was hilarious. Guessing I didn’t hit post 🤷🏻

Obviously hella late and won’t help, but I’ve got a sack of SOLUBLE silica that’s like 1tsp per gallon I can send you a small bag of. Agri-sil or something like that.

7 Likes

Agisil16 is the only way to go! Way cheaper. I use it as PH up at the end of the mix

5 Likes

Looks interesting, seems not quite my cup of tea, but if it works for you and you dig it. I don’t need to yuck ur yum;)

For me; nothing produces like living soil, it’s easier (water only), cheaper (a couple bags of ammendments and some ewc can last me years), and I get a better end product (the dank). I’m a diehard tho, lol.

I takes me a little longer to grow a big plant but that’s ok I always got a couple months to veg while the flower cycle is going.

12 Likes

It’s a product that kind of on the edge of being organic. It’s sustainable. Which is what’s most important to me. It’s also not going to ruin the planet. Organics are kind of weird. You can’t use certain things if you want the certification unless you get a soil test and that shows deficiency. Also to be certified organic costs a lot of money and prices out the small farmer. To me I care that it’s sustainable, less impactful to the environment, produces the healthiest vegetables and fruits, and cheap.

6 Likes

You would love MM. It’s like a perfect hybrid layering the UP effects of say Sour Diesel w the CHILL HAPPY effects of say OG Kush.

3 Likes

I agree; sustainable over organic all day:)

4 Likes

Yo @catapult, been waiting on that addy for ur chocolate diesel pollen bud! U still want it?

3 Likes

If he doesn’t I do.:+1:t2:

Hey hey easy now mr greenfingers:)

I have a Jack Herer outside that I’m thinking could get along real well w the Choc diesel pollens

7 Likes

Oh shiiiit. Now that’s a cross!
Is it @AzSeaindooin420 's JH?

4 Likes

It is indeed. I have four of the JH from Az’s repro going outside. Two definite females, one w light variegation, a third possible female, but uncertain, and one definite boy.

Edit: If you haven’t done so yet, come check em out over here :point_right:

Help me decide what to do w all the boys

10 Likes

Took some of the MM31 down at day 67

Showing off my high tech curing meathod

Still have most of her going at 72

25 Likes

Looks great! How many days of flower is the sweet spot?

3 Likes

that looks tasttyyyy :stuck_out_tongue: . Nice work! :100:

1 Like

It’s my first time w her, so still learning. She’s still tossing pistils; seems to be just slowing now. I was trying for at least 70 maybe 75. Now I’m thinking she might go to 77

8 Likes

I took my MM31 to 77 days, felt like she still could go a little longer, but she’s good at 77 too! Some strong and tasty smoke, from some of my early sampling. Your’s looks great!

27 Likes

I cut her down between 70 - 77. Never gone longer but I’m sure she could.

8 Likes

Yea, 67 was early; I’d call her 10 weeks min. Seems like she could have gone to 12, but I would have needed to continue w a few more top dressings. But but but I couldn’t wait any longer lol. She smells and tastes so nice, creamy Chem w dash of kush.

10 Likes

Well @catapult did in fact claim his pollen BUT I have an extra pack from someone that didn’t and wanna give u first dibs at it

5 Likes