Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

that is pretty plant there @Gaz29 :star_struck:

3 Likes

Nice! Is that a male withering away underneath that female(2nd picture)?

1 Like

Nice choice to repro @catapult!
I am along for the ride!
Speakline of OleR, I have his 88G13HP x Blood Orange running ATM.

:pray:
:robot:

3 Likes

Nah it’s not a male , it’s some Alfalfa plant that has died and it’ll be cleaned out after I get the tent empty. :ok_hand:

That wee plant is away at the back of my 4 by 4 tent and behind a few bigger plants etc.

I took these two :point_up:off the Nepali Temple x Mothers Milk :milk_glass: earlier tonight ( my tent light is on from 9pm to 8am. )

Happy growing peeps’ …

Gaz

22 Likes

Well folks, I’m pretty sad to report back, but it’s been five days and no sign of any movement on the seedlings. I’ve gone in and excavated a couple just now, only to find two small brown mushy tails, not much bigger than when they went in. So, it’s looking like I might be striking out on this run.

Im not sure what happened here, possible damping off, maybe they hated my germination mix, or maybe they just didn’t have enough juju in them.

First thought was fungus gnat larva, but I usually find some crawling in and around the seeds if they are the cause, I have seen no sign of them and my rooms have been gnat free for the last few months. I did have some thrips I was battling in the tent.

Sorry OG, it’s a sad day for the MM thread:(

24 Likes

I just got caught up and got to this post. :unamused:Unkind news @catapult .

2 Likes

Thats not the best news :expressionless: but thats how the life is :grimacing: with seeds you never know what could surpise you :seedling:

1 Like

sadness, it happens though…
Surely someone still has another pack of F1’s or F2’s?

5 Likes

It’s the worst I’ve seen in a while😳

Ahh life!! Such a wonderfully beautiful and sometimes hurt-filled place :sob: isnt it…3 of 9 are definite no’s I’ll leave the last 6 alone for a few more days at least. But I’m not feeling very hopeful about their odds rn.

Maybe so, i would certainly be game to try again, if anyone wants take a chance on me not failing twice in a row🤯

More I think about it, I suspect it is damping off. For my climate, Im at peak fungal, mold, and mildew season right now. I thought that w my fresh store bought mix (that I’ve had good results in the past with), I would be alright. Just goes to show it’s never a good idea to underestimate spores is what I’m thinking my lesson is.

14 Likes

I already have a pack the Nepali Temple x Mother’s Milk @Gaz29 but I wouldn’t say no to more of them :joy: I’d offer those up for a run…

@misterbee or @Silverhaze I don’t suppose you have any extra Mother’s Milk beans to make this run happen?

16 Likes

I’ll check when I return on Thursday. If on hand, no qualms!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

@catapult pm me a safe addy and I’ll have these out to you tommorow

65 Likes

Incoming!! Hey @Kcity87 thanks so much for the offer, here’s to keeping this MM run alive!! Cheers mate

25 Likes

Thats the OG spirit :pray:

9 Likes

Good looking out.

6 Likes

Got any more of that MM??? Yeah, I’m a’beggin!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Kcity87 thats a wonderful gesture mate, very generous and OG of you​:+1::green_heart:

4 Likes

Fingers crossed!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Package is en route

10 Likes

Thanks again my friend. This time, I will take my time, let my tent finish out over the next week or so and then give everything a good bleaching inside and out, before I pop these replacements.

Anyone that has any additional anti-damping off techniques, please do share. Cooking my germ mix first to kill off any unwanteds is one I’ve used in the past w good luck.

9 Likes