Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Lol, that’s the perfect name for a MM stud. Have to remember that one!

6 Likes

Would an open pollination with a selected Milkman male be a… creampie?

5 Likes

He really is making a special delivery at every door

2 Likes

Lol. Why Do all these babies look like the milkman?

5 Likes

…I’m not sure you have your terminology right, it’s getting a little oxymoronic in here, lol

When we get our hands on the Ma Super Skunk cut, our milkman can make Boston Cream Pie

5 Likes

Upon reading that again, I fear I may have been gone off that loud

5 Likes

Unfortunately I got zero bc seed on my MM31. I guess my freezer pollen is dead :skull:

Poor me, having all this MM31 sensi, lol.

Soo….getting prepped for a summer outdoor MM F4 repro where we will try again for a bx w the MM31

Anyone want to pheno hunt w me? Planning to select pairs, not op, potentially squeeze in a sog pheno hunt ahead of the summer seed run. Timing is a little tight.

24 Likes

Yeah I just might have to join you on this. Wife still asking me for it :joy:
I have a pack of Motz’ f2 “#6” left and an F3 pack from you. I should probably just toss that pack from Motz :rofl: and soak yours. When are we starting?

Sucks that pollen didn’t work for ya, hopefully can nail it this summer tho :wink:

9 Likes

I’d grew the #6 from him with decent success!

6 Likes

Well that’s encouraging. I grew out a mixed F2 pack from him last time and only got one “stable” plant out of the whole pack but even that one hermed every single run after that. Everything else hermed in veg or early flower. Males and females both. There was more than a few of us that found a bunch of herms in his F2’s, including catapult here.

5 Likes

My plan was to start em this week. Been meaning to get some H2O2.

If you or anyone else wants to pop these asap I’ll send out stock for extra’s/ replacements of the F3’s under the pretense of shared pheno or pollen hunting. The pics above is all the stock I have left.

7 Likes

I should probably pop some of those too…

4 Likes

Come to think of it there were a couple that hermied but I did have 2 different plants that finished .

4 Likes

Found em

Will start at least some of them soon

22 Likes

I have mine still too!!

3 Likes

1/16/24 is the soak date 6x
#1 Runt pheno, #2 favored og structure pheno, #6 and #7 got mixed during dry processing, and #8 most sativa leaning, and Sour 91 x MMf2 cross

Holding off on the last four Sour 91 and the five Grape God Trinity x 91/Deathstar bx (Mota Rebel freebie) for now. They’ll get soaked next month.

9 Likes

Went right into my recycled soil w the babies. Figured let’s start right out w the stress testing; survival of the fittest here. The fungus gnats have moved inside for the winter so, definitely fighting off a good number of larva on all fronts and that tends to mean that damping off is a threat as well. Definitely saw four or five come up quick only to damp off and shrivel up, the sour 91 cross in particular fell victim to that. Could still be a few late bloomers to show.

This round has done fairly well, tho less than 50% survival rate (that’s good only considering the circumstances, I would expect to see much higher rate had I gone into some fresh potting mix). Some pheno’s fared better than other’s.

Rough count, maybe 16 survivors:

• #1 runt x3
  • #2 favored x5
  • #6 & 7 combined x4
  • #8 saty x3
  • S91cross x1

24 Likes

Still have clones of all the seeds I popped last year, wasnt too impressed with the Mothers Milk F3s but in all honesty it could have been grower/drying error. Im thinking of running them again, the flowers I currently have arent even worth smoking…Minimal smells/tastes (while growing they reeked, almost to the point of causing nausea) low potency, alfalfa… :nauseated_face:

Catscratch #6 ended up being my favorite of the bunch and still is, running for a 3rd time. Easy trim, no mold, massive budset, intoxicating rotten floral funk, 25+% rosin returns, strong body relief.

Running the sole (Stardawg x JTR) x Mothers Milk f2 clone again with better results this time. Her potency surprised me the first go around (straight to the head), but wasnt a fan of the budset/taste/smell, turns out it was a me problem. Got her happier this go around and cant wait to try again…

Thanks again for the opportunity to grow these out :slight_smile:

(Stardawg x JTR) x Mothers Milk f2

Catscratch Skunk #6

31 Likes

Great info and some sweet pics there @Varuna thanks for sharing! Appreciate the feedback Wonder if anyone else has run the MM F3’s yet?

My latest round has been getting hit by an awful fungus gnat explosion. Got me considering whether it’s time to ditch the soil I’ve been recycling for the last 5 years. The gnats seem to just be eating up the bti like it’s snack food.

Yes sounds like my CSS #7 pheno, I also love her rotten floral funk. There’s a nice mix of variety in the CSS flavors. I also had a couple phenos that had a very earthy spicy og aroma to them. And, one special girl, my number CSS#6 that had an amazing slightly sweet berry forward nose that cured into a sharp og kush nail polish remover smell and flavor.

This sounds like exactly what I would expect. The SD x JTR has that immediate effect, straight to the dome. I expected that to combine well w the strong MM effect. But how the flavors mix w was a main concern of mine for that cross.

7 Likes

You dont wanna see my sticky pads, they go from yellow to black within days…and same here, going on 5 years recycled, gets organic amendments every transplant, and I do use BTI (mosquito bit teas 1x week). Planting seeds has been touch and go this past few months, had 11/12 get eaten up recently…Do you add earth worm castings as well? Im sure thats where my eggs are coming from…

8 Likes