Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Only advice I have that I adopted after screwing a few packs of seeds up: I switched to bottled water until about a week after germination and made sure I used a very clean or brand new squirt bottle to water out of. Since I made those changes I haven’t had issues.

My watering cans and buckets I’m sure all have random shit thats growing in them that even bleach won’t totally control at this point. So I stopped chancing contamination.

8 Likes

Thnx newb!! That’s a good reminder, I will make sure to keep the waters clean also.

6 Likes

Deff sitting in on this one!! Good vibes @catapult :pray:

4 Likes

Don’t know where the hell I’ve been for the last 9 days while this preservation got off the ground. Definitely following along on this fantastic voyage. Thank you @catapult and thank you @Kcity87 for the assist.

13 Likes

Mmmmmmm some MM. any extras?

2 Likes

Lol, jumping the gun a little my friend, but let’s think positively hey! Yes theres gonna be plenty of extra’s…uh, soonish.

13 Likes

Errr, welll yea that’s what this last attempt was missing, the CrunchBerries…now we good to go😅

5 Likes

Positive vibes your way…good luck with your grow

4 Likes

What up @Mrgreenthumb !! Thanks I need it, haha. I’m gonna clean up my game a little, let the moon wind out and aim for that pre-full moon swelling for an additional assist this time!

10 Likes

Good luck with this, I see a little room in smoking section :slight_smile: Mother’s Milk is a really nice smoke, and an easy grower… she’s on my revisit list. New moon 10/3!

7 Likes

@Kcity87 coming through keeping the MM hope alive here. Seeds in hand. Thanks again!

Just gonna let the last couple stragglers in my tent finish out first.

Forbidden Fruit x Kush Cleaner

57 Likes

Ewwwww… I bet that stank !!!
Forbidden Fruit is a terpy monsta

6 Likes

Sure is, she has a very unique sweet spicy and floral nose.

4 Likes

Great news :clap:

:green_heart::seedling:

4 Likes

Glad the replacements made it, time for the show to start…

8 Likes

HAVE PLENTY!!! PM “personals”, will get 3D Puck of TEN/10 headed your way, if that’s ok. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Hi buddy please remember me for sign in.

Thank s for doing this run.

3 Likes

@GCC.Bud at the bottom of a thread, you can change your status from tracking, to watching, and you’ll get a notification when someone posts. It’s the best way to know when a Wiki (sign up) goes live. :+1:

13 Likes

Best of luck @catapult with round 2 and great of @Kcity87 to come through with the reinforcements!

I’ve pulled up a chair :beers: :dash:

6 Likes

Got things all cleaned up. Let’s try this again. (x9) into a glass of H2O w a dash of H2O2

24 hours later and all 9 had sprouted tails, so into lightly moistened soil they go. Using a lighter mix this time, left out the ewc, tucked seeds in at / just below the surface. Sprayed w a mild sulfur spray

:crossed_fingers:

49 Likes