Mother’s Milk F2 reproduction

Good luck and good growing :call_me_hand:t4::call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Sending good luck your way, and I am sure you will knock this grow out of the park

5 Likes

You got this! @catapult

5 Likes

Go Catapult Go!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the support and encouragement homies!!!

Helmets just been removed, relatively smooth, two may have sustained injury. Should be clear how they handled it by tonight.

30 Likes

And why is there no music? Who is running this show

Ok, that’s better, come on babies, you can grow now:)

12 Likes

We have 6 looking strong, 3 struggling a bit recovering from surgery, one of which may not pull through. We’re gonna try to nurse em along tho

The three wounded soldiers

31 Likes

Yay! Babies!

2 Likes

Looking great homie!
A tip I picked up here on Og, that works like a charm, is when seeds are helmeted to put a drop of water (I use an eyedropper) on top of the hull, and just leave it. Sometimes once it dries, I’ll put another drop on; then come back to it a little later and often it’s soft enough to lift right off.
Perhaps you do this already, but if not, I recommend it!

17 Likes

Thnx heady, I like all suggestions. I usually try to be more patient but when damping off is showing up as an issue I get all paranoid and want them out of their gear ASAP. Worse than the seed casing is the membrane under the shell. Getting that off is where damage usually happens.

Feeling much better about this round of babies so far:)

9 Likes

lol my mm seeds never got here :frowning: im sorry for middleman for losing a pack like that. so now my hopes are on this run. NO PRESSURE (actually yelling).

2 Likes

I had a few runts too, all but one eventually pulled through and are thriving in veg now! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

MM8 is the first to catch my eye, anyone else got a favorite yet?

I’m feeling good about MM5’s chances, they’re gonna pull through. MM6 remains in critical condition, but there’s life in there still. I’m not counting em out yet…

33 Likes

Lucky number 7 has blunt tips. Maybe more Indica leaning :thinking:
My fav

4 Likes

Lucky 7 the outlier for the win!

2 Likes

I’m feeling number 4 have a good feeling :grin:

3 Likes

Nice eye Indoornesian!! Love it.

:pray:

8 Likes

Yea I like the way number 7 looks.

2 Likes

Happy to report that #6 stood themselves up yesterday!! They’ve yet to unfold true leaves, but their coming soon. And 5 is quickly trying to catch up to their siblings so Im feeling confident we’re gonna have all 9 to play with.

27 Likes

57 Likes