MOTR Does Micro

So how old are you and do you wanna get married? :rofl: your the ultimate girlfriend :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am soon to be 42 and nope. Not on the market…definitely don’t need that headache nor willing to subject some poor sap into my over complicated life :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Alright, lets get back on track…

Jelly Pie’s soil is still too wet for her so aimed the fan to cover her more…no doubt she will do great once she settles in

Her suitor received the same treatment without the up pot as he was getting too leggy

10 Likes

Best response ever :rofl:

3 Likes

Said no man ever! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Jelly Pie is starting to come out of her funk so I inserted an original blumat carrot into her soil… the 3mm line isn’t quite long enough to run it outside of the cabinet so I taped up a styrofoam cup and set a small led light box on top to block out light

9 Likes

It looks like you have trained whacky white space caterpillars to train your plant… or is it just me?

1 Like

What just happened here? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I was going to say its just you though I am seeing it now too rofl! Looks like the wormies from Men in Black. Purely accidental as I was too lazy to cut them down to size but now I am going to leave them as is and add facial features with sharpie to finish out the look :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The wormies or a rundown on Jelly Pie?

2 Likes

She really doesn’t like the fan blowing directly on her so I moved it back up and gave her a foliar of protekt and ful power

There ya go @HappyHemper :stuck_out_tongue:

In other news, almost ready for the Cubscout Pack Halloween party…9 hrs for final touches

3 cake boxes down, 3 to go!

10 Likes

Making me hungry!

The weed I mean, the food looks great too!

3 Likes

Much better :slight_smile: they’ll for sure keep an eye on your plant now. …as many eyes as they can spare

2 Likes

The carnival was awesome!!! We had so many cakes and cookies we gave one away every 15 seconds for an hour :stuck_out_tongue: Lots of great games and amazing little characters taking pride in their booths. Now for today’s almost daily pic of Jelly Pie and the space worms keeping her company…

6 Likes

I prefer Spice worms myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Of course, though those can be gnarly huge and difficult to train :stuck_out_tongue:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj7R_2WWdKs

3 Likes

Plucked off most of Jelly Pie’s older, funky leaves now that she is growing again

5 Likes

Happy, happy, happy :stuck_out_tongue:

Now that she is settled in, its time to start the Megacrop nutrients…feed, feed, skip and repeat. Hopefully this will help the roots to spread throughout the little pot instead of wrapping around the carrot to siphon the water faster

8 Likes

Feed day! Starting off low at 1/8 tsp Megacrop in 8c water

9 Likes

Nice work on those autos reiko. Watched them through on the partycup challenge and every time I see that pic I’m still amazed!

2 Likes