MOTR Does Micro

Have a pack or 2 of jelly pie. Have been contemplating running micro to run through the traffic jam of seeds I have. Thanks mom, I’m now convinced!

1 Like

Ahhhhh mfw have to buy a mystery bag. Like going to a car dealership and buying a truck. No idea on the make and model, but looks decent, price is right and it runs. Sorry for late replies, just power read thread lol

1 Like

…would that be .5g Mega to .5gal h2o :question: :nerd:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

No problem! Have fun with it and be sure to go through Mr Sparkles microgrow thread part 1…a lot of tips are spread through out there :wink:

0.75grams to half gallon water…its the lowest dose on their chart :wink:

3 Likes

Feed day…

6 Likes

Sparkle got me over here from another forum. Although he doesn’t know that

3 Likes

@MomOnTheRun

So I’d like your diagnosis on these, please :slight_smile: :

Note seedling exhibits same issue. Same soil mix. :upside_down:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Mine start to look like that with getting too dry (ph swings) in the little containers making them hungry even though the nutrients may be there

4 Likes

I’m seeing the same with super young seedlings in coco, just a little “off”. I think you have inspired me to flush them today…

4 Likes

We have pistils :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll give her a couple days then put in the boy to join her…Friday sounds good

11 Likes

Pulled Jelly Pie down a bit to even out her tops

Perhaps I can keep her more even than the CBD Lamb of God’s :pray:

7 Likes

Whelp, she is more even though could pull her down more on the left side…i’ll wait a few days after I put in the boy

8 Likes

Always a joy to read and catch up with your log.

Hopefully you are blessed with some gems from the seeds you made.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

I think I may be able to find a few out of the ones I am keeping from CBD Lamb of God…

The male and female Jelly Pie’s are the last of the 10 pack so I have to pair them up and hope for better looking seeds

5 Likes

I have purchased seeds that looked much much worse…:thinking: Dutch passion mazar instantly springs to mind.

They were a sorry bunch of seeds.

3 Likes

True…Dutch Passion is on my shit list for bad seeds though I really wanted to try their Shaman. Only got 1 of 5 to pop so I am torturing her at the moment…

Really I ran out of room in my remaining 2x3x4 flower area :stuck_out_tongue: Was going to put her in with Anesthesia and Peyote but since the Triple Cheese hydro experiment is going well decided she can take up the 3rd spot and really crowd them out

Maybe i’ll put Shaman in with Jelly Pie once she is fertilized…that would free up some room to run a couple of Reiko’s auto’s though want to get to the Black x Champagne soon. Here I am chanting to myself “you do not need a 6th cabinet, you do not need a 6th cabinet…” rofl

6 Likes

It looks like a nice plant fingers crossed you got a great one out that bad bunch.

I never bought DP ever again. Not one did a thing.

2 Likes

@MomOnTheRun, the space worms are surely doing their job. The plant ain’t bad either :wink:

2 Likes

Just in case they need help defending her :space_invader: Yoda and Skywalker (Anakin I think) are on stand by

Couldn’t help it :joy:

9 Likes

I guess r2d2 has been repurposed for watering duties and given a green & tan paintjob?
Love the structure of that plant, the force is strong.

2 Likes