MOTR grows with OniTenshu

Your words, not mine…I happily shared ~$250 worth of resources and $60 in shipping to get them all to you. Most would have just told you what to buy but I wanted to get you through 2 solid grows to reduce your stress while you save up…1 to show you what to expect for a larger grow while dialing in your environment and finishing up the other strains you have going. The other to mature a 20 gallon pot of soil to grow a big girl filling the space more efficiently (Botafumeiros). This is when you would need the additional light ya know in the fall so your being an adult and not sneaking around with a need to lie to your mom if/when it comes up… in my mind by the 3rd grow you would know what your doing with more confidence and ready to do a full seed run (Bodega Bubblegum). Fact is, I am tired of battling you with the almost constant repeats and refuse to take part anymore especially with the choices you are making - rationalize it however you want. You’ll figure it out like many others do - on their own.

Now on to what you have been using…

Seedling mix:
3 parts Sunshine Mix #4
2 parts earthworm castings
1 part vermicilite
1/8tsp kelp per cup of mix
soooooo…
9c sunshine mix #4 + 6c earthworm castings + 3c vermicilite = 18c total mix + 2 1/4tsp kelp

Early veg mix:
5 parts used soil…1 run works though 3rd run mature soil is best
2 parts Earthworm castings
1 part vermicilite

For 10 gallons soil…
7gal Sunshine mix #4, 3gal ewc, 1/2c azomite, 1/4c greensand, 1/4c zeolite, 2c biochar (soaked in calmag solution), 3/4c gypsum, 1/4c lanbeinite (optional), 1 1/2c oystershell flour, 1.6oz soft rock phosphate, 22gr calcium carbonate (limestone chalk), 0.8gr MAP (11-52-0), 1.13gr manganese, 0.28gr copper and 0.28gr borax…if I want humates fast, I add in 3 gallons leaves from the yard (cottonwood and birch)

Now for the nutrients I like to use for a new batch of soil on the 1st run…
Transplant formula…microbes and trace minerals

Grow Drench #1

Grow Drench #2

Transition Foliar

Bloom Drench

The white/clear bottle is 2 parts Calmag Plus…

and 1 part Z-Hume

All you have to do is buy a bag of Sunshine mix #4 (3.5cu ft), a 15 lb bag of Earthworm castings, vermicilite and kelp meal as you have everything else til the 2nd run of this bigger amount of soil…
Reserve 4 gallons of Sunshine mix #4 and EWC for your seedling and early veg soil using the above ratio’s and mix the rest with the 3 bags of amendments I sent…water it weekly to keep it damp for 30 days to start to break down which won’t be completely plant ready until either 3 months or 1 grow cycle is complete…the above nutrients help to get the plant(s) through without waiting for the amendments to be plant ready

On the 2nd run in your 20 gallons soil add red wiggler/compost worms…if I sent you top dress amendments too (don’t remember) then they would be added when you cut the 1st run plants at the base leaving the roots in place

The foliars are replaced with:
Aloe water for seedling and early veg stage…at least 3 times a week if not, daily
Fermented Spinach and pineapple for mid veg to the 2nd week of light flip

1 week before light flip top dress with:
1/2c each alfalfa meal, oystershell meal (or baked and crushed eggsshells) and chamomile (dried flower or from natural tea bags)…comfrey is optional…this is 1 1/2-2c for the 20 gallons soil

At 2-3 wks light flip, top dress with 3/4c Insect Frass

At 3-4 wks, remove all popcorn buds and leaves from the lower 1/3 of the plant if needed (bushy)

Optionally: at 4-6 wks into flower, trim the tips of every bud to stop their elongation

Near the end of flower (~2wks before expected chop) top dress with…
5c Sunshine Mix #4, 1/2c Biochar or wood ash soaked in calmag plus, 1/4c Gypsum, 1 1/4c kelp meal, 6Tb Blood meal and 3/4c bonemeal

For auto’s, take 1/2 of the soil needed and mix with sunshine mix #4 to dilute it and instead of the 3 separate topdressings, combine all with 1/2 the amounts

Humates and fulvic acid comes from the breakdown of plant material so keep adding leaves to keep the digestion cycle going with a monthly Calmag plus drench

As far as the twice a week (3 times a week for auto’s) drench amounts…
1" pot gets 1/4c (2oz)
3" pot gets 1/2c (4oz)
1 gal gets 2c (16oz)
3 gal gets 4c (32oz)
5 gal gets 8c (64oz)
10gal + gets 16c (1 gal)

After 3 grows or 1 year I typically do an additional top dress of 0.5oz Soft Rock Phosphate, 7.3gr Calcium Carbonate, 0.26gr MAP, 0.9gr Borax then set the soil to the side to “rest” for 3-4 months and get a cover crop of clover (under 10 gallons), beans and chamomile (over 10 gallons) to keep the soil protected and cycling while waiting for an updated soil test at 30-60 days of “resting”…you also could recycle this soil (doubling it) by making another batch using 1/2 the amounts of amendments to mix with the mature soil after “flushing” the mature/used soil to 40-50 % run off 3 times over a week period

More and more, I make and run half of the final amount of soil I need for 1-2 cycles, add the other half for 1-2 cycles and switch to water only drenches for 4-5 cycles then start over using this mature soil to fill another trench to divide and transplant my perennials for another part of my almost all fill yard

That’s it :wink:

9 Likes

That’s what I was hoping you’d do again :sweat_smile: partial homework and little to learn was getting boring for me no lie. I like to learn and I didn’t really feel I was learning anything honestly. Until today really I may as well have been adding mystery bottle nutrients and it’s why I was excited to learn from you. With how busy I can get sometimes I prefer a full homework to be amended later as needed. Maybe it’s my OCD, but I prefer to be prepared.

I’m very thankful for the supplies you sent me and I honestly had thought back then you were going to tell me what to buy instead of sending me anything else after the Lucky’s. Back then I totally forgot about the bloom drench😅 also yes you sent the top dress. It looks so strange to me. Like little iron balls with white powder all over it.

I really wanted to add a QB instead in there honestly, but if I got it I’d have had no money left to spend over the week on food. It had to wait, but Zelda wasn’t waiting for more light. She was eating nearly all of her lower leaves every day. Going bald slowly from the bottom up. she has clusters of colas very close together and touching I’m trying to lst away from each other as best as I can to try and help stop that from being a risk of mold. That and the leaves getting eaten the worst are the ones smothered by a bigger cola. If it gets much worse I’m thinking of cutting the worst offenders off before I risk losing 5-6 months of work😅

Once the QB come in I’ll swap the cob out for them.

Bow on to a earlier point in the post: with you busy taking care of your kids I also honestly expected a list to follow to make things easier on you. I don’t believe in the lunar cycle being powerful enough to grab the water from plants and do anything. Last I checked that myth was disproven long ago in people as the pull just wasn’t strong enough. The ocean is a very large volume with a very large surface area allowing the weak pull from the moon to affect it. I did however like the chart from before once I was taught how to read that thing :joy: I went to a special education school, so any academics in know I had to learn in my own. I’m obviously ignorant in a lot of things because of this. I try my best to learn, but it takes me time with my learning disability also. It’s the main reason I expected the next grow to be started next year and not so soon after the last one finished while I’m still learning.

You can still teach me or not. That’s your choice from the start and always was. I’ll be happy if you do, but I’ll understand if you need to prioritize things RN. I’m honestly so busy lately I can’t even take care of the plants on time usually. I’m usually scrambling together before I have to leave for work and when I come back the plants are asleep. Pretty much every day. Only the last couple of days have I had a day off after a back to back full shift deleted most of last week from memory.

The way my life is heading I’ll need to spend some money on getting my grow setup right. If I keep all those lights I bought extra I’ll probably grab another tent down the road for them to test out a full run with only zxmean lights and that cob.

As for the lucky males as cool as it will be to collect pollen idk the first thing about doing that, so they’re really just growing out to show me how males can take a lot. If I wanted to grown them properly I’d probably just stick them in the bin with the potatoes and LITFA. Let nature do the rest out there. Also no lie I enjoy the purple tip look they have. It’s strangely soothing.

Penny and Babs are slightly adjusting their position to reach the light they’re under better.

Amanda is looking much happier than the last week too after I gave too much water to ensure all dry pockets got saturated. Her soil isn’t dry this morning for once. If it happens again her next watering is a bottom soak to stop this shit with the soil drying so fast.

Bugs and Johnny are just staying alive, but are less sad looking at least.

The potatoes are getting huge in the pot now. I expect in a week I’ll be able to bury the stems once they start growing taller. I’ll have to do some more research on potato care. Even if I’m doing it in the worst way for them it’s still just a fun thing I did as I love to eat potatoes :yum:

Tulip I’ll be checking the last few days to see if she had any changes that will keep her around longer. If she isn’t at a bud bulking stage I’m just wasting time procrastinating her harvest. Edit: she’s looking exactly the same as she was a few days ago and not even a small change other than her leaves growing a bit more. I have the things I need to harvest and get it over with. I’ll jar the stems for later.

Now on to today’s pics.

Penny

Babs

Amanda

Tulip

Bugs

Johnny

Potatoes

1 Like

Just gunna throw it out there as a lot of new growers seem to get hyped up over mold growth. Unless your plants are getting no air to them at all which yours are with that pedestal fan and air movement from your outtake then you’ve nothing to worry about.

Your RH is also low granted the sensor isn’t sat between the buds and leaves but unless that RH surpasses 60% I wouldn’t care about it.

Also gunna just throw it out there you should listen to MOTR you’ve got a huge plethora of lights in there already bro that’s more than enough for the amount of plants, if anything do what she says and save your money. There is always bigger and better but for the setup you have right now that will bring you some nice yields you just need to get the method dialed in and get a better idea of how to setup from scratch.

5 Likes

At 300w in a 16 square feet area I don’t have enough light and no one will convince me otherwise sorry.

The response I was seeing from my plants told me the low Watt lights were not adding enough light for the plants. Lower leaves were not happy and on my main plant I care more about than any of these if I’m being honest was not doing well. I don’t take my pictures of each and every leaf I pull off. I cover the soil with them when she sheds leaves. Even the auto said it wasn’t getting enough light. The QB just don’t penetrate deep enough for the height of my grow with the amount I have now.

Each QB is only 60w. Not enough to keep a plant happy and I’m seeing that in person. Apparently just talking about it isn’t enough :expressionless: mold is a problem in my house. I’ll be the deciding factor on what’s mold risk in my house. I can’t leave anything that can mold out in the open air. I have to bleach everything in my house to kill all the spores before I’m comfortable leaving anything out in open air for longer than an hour or so if it’s plant matter or I usually find it fuzzy.

I finally have the money and time to do that and when I get to the store to grab the supplies, I’m deep cleaning the main areas contributing to my concerns.

With how bad it can get in my house I worry about coming back home to a moldy bud. My Rh is also above 60% the last 2 days. It’s been very humid outside.

Honestly if I’m not allowed to learn anything until after next grow finishes I’m out too. This grow is causing me too much stress if I can’t be allowed to learn more than what I’m being told in this thread. I like to learn and I’m being starved for information. All I’ve learned is a habit of watering this way and light distance. All I knew for years, but hadn’t properly made use of as I like to experiment with things. I hate being told to suck it up and deal with it. I will always push back consequences or not.

Edit: this grow is also just a tag along on my main grow too​:sweat_smile: somehow this was forgotten about. I’m finishing my main grow first before I go full QB grow. I’m not seeing a great response on larger plants with them also, so I’m honestly leaning away from QB TBH :sweat_smile: they don’t seem powerful enough for what I like to see in my plants.

Also this really just proves what I said last year. I told you all this wouldn’t last. I’m a tough person to teach. I’m not a conventional person and I don’t learn like one.

In the end I need what Zelda is making significantly more than the Lucky’s that have their own care regimen.

It’s also confusing being told the lower droop is from not having enough light then being told I have enough. As well last being told I’m blind and not constantly micromanaging Zelda’s lowers to keep the dying leaves from spreading that to buds. Sure. Okay then😅 I’d like to learn, but gaslighting isn’t okay with me.

This whole thing is just stressing me out now. If I don’t just go AWOL I’ll be back tomorrow probably.

1 Like

Hmmm😅 within moments of placing it on the soil under her lowers.

it’s a little chilly this morning, but it’s warm out now, so the temps should raise in a hour or so in the tent.

I had to dab before I made it worse for myself. Simple fact is that as nice as it is to try the Lucky’s I care way more about harvesting Zelda without losing her. I’ll finally have enough bud to last until my next harvest if I can keep her happy now.

1 Like

Well I don’t wanna get into some slanging match my opinion vs yours, had to google the “gaslighting” comment but if you feel like you’re being abused and manipulated then I shall not continue posting here after this post and I’m just gunna bulletpoint some stuff.

•300W for that small tent is working, you’ve been told Zelda has some deficiencies AND that she isn’t getting enough light. Granted. But that is a mixed opinion but those could both be true or it could be one or the other or none at all. Zelda has hermied and gone weird on you like twice if I remember correctly so to see her looking unhealthy shouldn’t shock you at this point really should it?

•The mold spores yeh that’s a bit of a concern on your health and possibly your plants but I think you’re massively overthinking the problem aaand bleaching mold doesn’t cure it but a thick coat of PVA over it will keep it at bay. PVA is effectively stainblock should help til you move. Do it or not I’m not bothered just a tip as I’ve had black mold before it is horrible.

And to your second post. You’re putting a hygrometer above moist soil in between a wet bush ofc it’s going to read high. The key is airflow but upgrading in and outtakes doesn’t get fresh air blowing over your plants that’s what the pedestal fan should be aiming at in my opinion, again that’s not my choice do whatever ya want :+1:

4 Likes

I’m not talking about you gaslighting me specifically. I was talking about back and forth opinions on what’s up in my tent. In the end I’m still the one seeing them with my own eyes, smelling them, touching them and having to deal with her leaves dying fast on me. Self didn’t Hermie on me at all. That was Tulip. Her brother Mike who started as midna I’m pretty sure was just a male really.

Zelda is just a stressed out plant begging for more root space only able to air prune roots instead of spreading out a massive root system like I saw through the whole grow. Before she even spread to every corner of the pot she started poking the Taproot out with a lot of small roots too. It happened to all of them so far including the 7 gallon. Now she’s not doing that last I checked. I’m pretty sure she’s accepted her pot size now. when I water next it’ll be a bottom watering. The tent is getting soaked from full drenches. Amanda’s drench didn’t even dry yet​:sweat_smile: it’s still sitting in the tray there and I don’t have anything I can use to soak it up rn in my house :expressionless:

I’ve readjusted the meter and it’s saying 70f and 33% now. I’ll have to change it’s position each day to check them, but so far the plants are happy with the new light. I’m keeping up my end of things when I can afford the other 4 QB120 4000k. For now the cob light is substituting. I’ll be back tomorrow.

The whole thing this morning was probably a bit of me deflecting and lashing out as my uncle is going in for a brain tumor removal tomorrow and I was just told this morning. He only found out about it a couple of months ago and he’s already going in to get it removed. As sad as it is it doesn’t excuse my behavior today or this weekend.

Honestly like @MomOnTheRun I think I just need some me time to cool my head. With all the drama going on in my life RN on top of all the stress I’m under I think I’m just going to lurk around if I don’t just go dark for a bit to calm myself down and get my head back on straight.

1 Like

You have been actually learning to slow down, watch how a plant grows/responds with the correct ratio of nutrients with a couple advanced techniques (4 small plants in a 3 gallon pot) and how to water more efficiently…growing is a lot of hurry up and wait unless your chasing deficiency/excesses and stressing about it

Well you have been as only I knew what you had…the point to that was so you don’t go jumping the gun like you did with the insect frass - I have been doing this for quite awhile with many people from all different walks of life though have to admit that you are the 1st that I have had to constantly battle with.

Sorry, you can’t blame your OCD on this as in the 1st post I outlined the plan. Yes, we had changed it a bit to allow Zelda more time to recover as best she could in the hodge podge soil you have her in as well as, Tulip to get a little bigger… I understand wanting to be prepared and have been VERY patient with you taking this one step at a time giving plenty of warning when you NEED to buy something by a certain date (like the Sunshine mix and EWC) while keeping your circumstances in mind though your choosing to trade experience for experiments and that is ok - you gotta do what you gotta do for you as I can only do so much

Many would have though to me that defeats the purpose of this whole thing. I look at it as an investment for a better grower with less stress using tried and true equipment, substrate etc.

Like I said, jumping the gun thinking you have to trade basic living expenses for equipment. 4 qb’s over her is/was plenty IF you continued to have them at the correct distance instead of moving them to far away like one would do to promote stretch in the Veg stage. She has issues for sure though I can’t think of a plant that wouldn’t have issues throwing 3-4 different soil mixes together…you also have to keep in mind that she had started flowering in Veg 2-3 wks before the light was actually flipped to promote flower making her 8-9 wks along so of course she is eating herself being near the end of her life…no amount of light or nutrients are going to fix her.

You had that as well as, weekly examinations and tweaks as needed still having to give at least weekly updates and answer questions so giving weekly homework really is no big deal…Its true my kids come 1st then myself then my budget then my grow then everything else but I don’t take on more than I can handle picking and choosing my battles so if/when it becomes to much I say so and make adjustments as needed so you can’t use that as an excuse either

There are many thoughts on it and like I explained before it was something I wanted to try for myself though instead of printing off 2 different versions (1 with and 1 without lunar cycles) I decided to save some ink and print off the exact same thing I have hanging on my wall that is now filed with small notations for the next grow and what we need to work on

You can’t use this as an excuse either. My youngest has learning disabilities due to the way different parts of his brain doesn’t want to play nice nor talk to each other - Dr’s believe he had been deprived of air in utero though he failed the apgar for hearing and eye dilation so its a bit more complex than that. It takes anywhere from 2-8 months for him to get something down from memory unless its something he is excited about…notes and routine helps but he will never, ever be able to take care of himself without assistance and the older he gets, the more apparent it is. Besides you said yourself, you were bored…take some personal responsibility man

My life is in order and even a somewhat balance even with the major changes happening with my family though that’s something I strive for to keep everything as smooth as possible so if/when a breakdown happens with my daughter everyone knows what is expected while I am gone…thankfully what was 3-4 times a day to keep her safe from herself has become 1-2 times a year as she had learned her personal warning signs taking control of her mental illness…Like I said before I have chosen to bow out as I am tired of fighting you - as simple as that.

Stop fighting me, giving excuses and wasting your resources then I will happily continue to grow with you as I have way more tricks up my sleeve and more to show you though can’t do that when you cannot slow down and really absorb the info your given to build upon a solid foundation as I will not give you more than I believe you can handle

It sucks being on a budget though everything I have had you buy and given to you when I deem it too expensive for short term use is getting you closer to being able to fill that tent though your in too much of a hurry willing to sneak and lie to have your own way unwilling to listen and that’s the big issue I have

and I have been behind you on that so you can see the differences the way a male vs female grows with their different tolerances just warned to ensure they are the last plants you visit for the day to prevent accidental pollination as well as, explained why they have slowed down and turned colors - it is cool though any strain will do that if/when they are too cold

As far as Tulip goes she has no leaves for normal processes so may as well harvest and get what you can from her…all the others are looking great for the stages they are in and what they have been subjected to

For a hid or CMH grow your absolutely right…30watts per square ft flowering with leds will get you in the ballpark though really it depends upon what diodes are used - there are a lot of crap ones out there with a lot of hype attached though like I said, for the amount of plants and equipment you have there is enough for the time being.

When I said I didn’t have enough for my little cabinet running 3 boards for 180watts I was referring to the amount of plants I have shoved in the 2x3x4 space covering every available area as I am staggering out whats almost finished to what needs to start

In case you can’t see all of them, that’s 7 plants (4 different strains) ranging from 1/2 gallon to 15 gallon pots
sharing 30 watts/sq ft… no other led or cob will allow something like this to happen except for Solstrips though its the exact same tech - the boards just cover more space making them a bit cheaper than the strips

At the 20-26" you had them of course not - no led will penetrate as well as, a hid or cmh which is why uv mixed in the diodes is a joke for cannabis though as far as using less heat and electricity they are superior. Now I am not saying uv isn’t important because it is for an optimal grow but they HAVE to be no closer than 24" and quite frankly your not there yet seeing how ~1/2 of your new light is beeming directly on the qb’s heating them up which will lessen their expected lifespan which is also why you do not rest the ballast on top of them

If you had asked about adding UV I would have directed you to these Solacure bulbs as they are much more efficient allowing you to get closer with the Qb’s as well as, letting them cycle on a different time frame to mimic the sun…the sun’s most intense Uv is only a few hours mid day so running it more than 4-6 hrs can and will stress the plants giving them more than what they can use

Soooo wrapping the bottom of the tent with a blanket is a bad idea after all huh? By having you slow down will save you the headache and catch stupid shit like this

Hmmmm apparently you need to go back and read this thread again as you “should” know how to control your humidity at this point - remember the 3 different discussions on air flow?

I am sorry you feel that way not able to see the forest for the tree’s in your view. Soo let me get this straight, your bored, not learning anything useful, have a little amount of money for the time being that could be used to your advantage for basic things like food, your move, self care, better equipment like repairing your AC and now starved for info your really not ready for…are you sure growing is for you?

Of course it hasn’t been forgotten as I keep following you around to see what your up to and giving advice as needed though I made it clear your chasing issues with the hodge podge of substrate you chose to use in a rush to hurry up and grow and that I am only worried about the Lucky’s as their grow is your solid foundation I have been trying to give you

Self sabotage never does

Hence taking this one step at a time so it is routine - we are creatures of habit after all though gotta break you of the bad ones 1st

Remember the saying, opinions are like assholes - everyone has one. This is why when your learning you take advice from 1 person and not every Tom, Dick and Harry though can’t fault anyone for trying to give you advice to lower your stress levels based on the way they grow and what they would do in similar circumstances as well as, others that have tried before and refuse to as you will not listen

This is also what I have been trying to prevent from happening again though its all ultimately your choice

Totally understandable as she has given you the most stress so your more determined to finish her out whereas the Lucky’s have been a nice trouble free grow even with the choices you have made going against advice in your environment…cannabis can handle a lot though even it has limits of what it’ll tolerate - thankfully I haven’t sent you any finicky strains

I could have swore you were told 4-5 times by various people in this thread and both of your “learning lessons” threads to get something under them to catch the water so your not rotting out your floor boards and was even given suggestions on how to do that though you were pretty stuck on the blanket idea

I don’t mean this in a bad way though BRAVO! Finally taking some personal responsibility - I know it wasn’t easy and am proud of you for taking that step in evaluating where your at. Now pat yourself on the back for a job well done as I can’t though if I could I would give you a big hug and kiss on the cheek but this’ll have to do :hugging: :kissing_closed_eyes: :hugging:

Probably the best course of action for the moment - I just couldn’t sit by biting my tongue anymore and really had to get that off my chest as I am not doing either one of us any favors with the constant back/forth. You are a good guy that I can say I am proud of being able to get to know even with all the perceived obstacles and truly hope the best for you in your endeavors…i’ll be here when your ready to stop the self sabotage

9 Likes

Lucky’s watered with 1tsp per 4 cups water and the rest of the tent just got plain water. Little runoff and all spots on the fabric pot have absorbed water.

Babs looks really good and is getting frosty fan leaves now!:heart:

Penny is looking good too and is growing plenty of bud by comparison, but not as frosty as Babs is getting.

I had gone outside to check on the males and I see a male mosquito sucking on Bugs :sweat_smile: do makes make nectar? Last I checked that’s what make mosquitoes eat and that thing was latched on tight too. Bending his tops over and everything. if I didn’t know better I’d say it was collecting pollen :sweat_smile:

The potatoes are now completely taking over the pot. Soon the males will be swallowed by the foliage. Damn they get big fast.

All pics before watering and now they’re getting time to drink before I go back in to take follow-up pics

Amanda

Babs

Penny

Bugs

Johnny

Potatoes

3 Likes

Babs and penny have perked up nicely and it would seem they’re still drinking as I went in a little early to take pics😅

Amanda looks like she could use more time alone to drink, so I’ll let her.

Babs

Penny

Amanda

3 Likes

Bow that they’ve all had some time to drink up they’ve perked up fully. Amanda looks good and her leaves are growing at a noticable pace. While not perfectly obvious in the pictures if you look at today’s pics you can see a mild growth of the leaves on top after watering initially and a little more now that they’re at 45° again. I plucked off the yellow leaves on bottom. They just popped right off with no fight.

Bugs looks just about ready to drop pollen maybe? That droop is that or they are dying maybe IDK

Amanda

Penny

Babs

Bugs

Johnny

Potatoes

1 Like
5 Likes

yet a paragraph before

@MomOnTheRun I and im sure a lot of others here commend and applaud your effort, time, and patience, awesome on you just saying :wink:

But… i leave this

Its hard to step away from something that you have put so much effort, help, and care into, but sometimes it’s just the right thing to do…

11 Likes

Well I was going to stay, but now I’m going dark. Cya thanks for the hostility

If you take that as hostility @OniTenshu that’s on you, Own it… and i mean that in multiple ways, you may understand that eventually, but what you do in your grow and in your life whether “learnings” or successes it has ultimately been Your choice to make, so what are you gonna do it about it ?

7 Likes

I know I am new here, but I have to agree 100%…

Peace
DaFozz

5 Likes

True though I knew what I was getting into and really weighed out the particulars (what, how, when) from what I was seeing as well as, the best course of action to really teach so the info is readily absorbed especially when dealing with a brain that is “rapid cycling” …nothing wrong with it just needs a different approach - whats learned becomes a routine so the grow becomes a sense of relaxation instead of high stress…ideally.

I “should” give up …probably need to in many eyes though many have - too many times. Sooooo many bad habits have been formed in the process that have to be retaught - it takes time, patience alotta love with hands on experience…its a little trickier with the distance - Internet for the win! :stuck_out_tongue:

What hostility? I see @Mr.Sparkle giving me advice openly…he is right - empty your cup really hits the nail on the head. Gotta expect people to voice their opinion seeing the exchange and following because they want to learn for them selves and/or see where this goes - I know I do. I am giving you solid advice otherwise people would be chiming in correcting me. Anyhow, I met my personal goal of giving a trouble free grow with the Lucky 7’s though there is more teaching/learning to be done here like communication, budgeting etc

9 Likes

@MomOnTheRun Regardless of the back and forth often observed in this thread, Your system/method/patience observed in this thread can teach A LOT of people struggling to get the basics. There is tons of helpful information in this thread. I commend and applaud you for your efforts. Forums in general need more people with your patience and communication skills.

I see nobody trying to attack you or be hostile.

I think that more people would have shared their opinions but they have not in an attempt to not trigger Oni.

8 Likes

Oni, you know I’ve been following this thread since before it began.

In all honesty mate, the only “hostility” (and it isn’t hostility, more like hoping you’d use your funds to improve your situation rather than your plants; and disappointment/worry/concern that you didn’t/haven’t/wouldn’t) that’s been shown is in regards to spending coin when you didn’t really have to. Your grow is going awesome with the guidance from Motr. And I can tell that you will learn heaps more just by exercising a little patience.
Admittedly, I’m being a bit selfish here, because I’ve been learning a shit load from this thread.
I hope you stick around, if for nothing more than so I can continue learning.
But, like you said, it’s your grow and your life, you can do what you like with it. Free will is a wonderful thing.

Jay

3 Likes