MOTR grows with OniTenshu

Those plug sockets on the wall look very shocked :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ā€œThatā€™s itā€ :sweat_smile:

Me:

Buy a bag of batmix

Put plant in

Water plant

Jobs a goodin :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You donā€™t have 16 sqft of plants though?

My diy cob light I have on my plant is only putting out 30w and itā€™s doing great.

5 Likes

This right here. Thank you @MomOnTheRun! Iā€™m looking forward to your advice, as well as that of all the other experienced growers who are here. Thereā€™s a level of respect and community here that just canā€™t be found elsewhere. Sure people disagree and argue occasionally, but for the most part once the dispute is over itā€™s back to business as usual and helping each other out. I tried to look at ICMag for some of the info that hasnā€™t had a chance to build up here yet, and that place is full of immature asshats with the majority either giving bad/trolling advice or using their acquired knowledge to lord over new growers.

7 Likes

@OniTenshu, take a step back. Take a break from OG. Come back with a fresh perspective. People are trying to help you here.

8 Likes

I hope so

Some walk on eggshells while others refuse toā€¦I like to think I am somewhere in the middle as some moments require being called out with others that just need a nod though really can swing one way or the other when suddenly shit changes on me and that I will take personal responsibility on as I am still learning how to be tactful with communication

Right. There is more to growing than equipment and gadgets like learning control, patience and communication within personal boundary(s)

Suuurrreeee alright just make sure you throw in a fish carcass, periodically pee on the plants and make a chicken sacrifice for the Canna Gods ā€¦make sure the chicken bones are burned then top dressed within the top 6-8" and dance in the rain :stuck_out_tongue:

I, like many, sprinkle it all aroundā€¦this is/was an opportunity to condense it - at least the way I grow :slight_smile:

Imho, that is what community is all aboutā€¦those that feel exiled often have not fulfilled their part in communication at least here on OG. Like attracts like and thatā€™s why we are all here :wink:

Absolutely! We are all helping each other in the ways we can with the info we have.
Regardless of what happens here, I will do this again to whomever that is willing to take this 1 step at a time though it wonā€™t be until the August harvest that I can do this or resume leaving June and July to prepā€¦Grow 101 is planning as life loves to get in the way :wink:

I believe that everything that can be said, has beenā€¦ @OniTenshu the ball is in your court. If you want to continue on we can work on more firm expectations and boundaries for both of us - if not, I understand

5 Likes

Oh Hell NO! Iā€™m over it. What is this? Like the 4th or 5th time he stormed off like a child? Idgaf what his excuse is, doesnā€™t trump the fact that he is a grown man. Donā€™t let the door hit yaā€¦ Bye Felicia!

5 Likes

Agreed. You shouldnā€™t bite the hand that feeds you. Manic depression or not sometimes itā€™s better to just leave them to their own self destruction as in the end youll only get dragged down with them. @MomOnTheRun you have done nothing but help @OniTenshu. Spitting his dummy out once or twice I could live with and probably let it go over my head but itā€™s a repetitive thing thatā€™s happening. I suggest you cut your losses and just leave him to his own self destruction as your help and care obviously isnā€™t appreciated. :v:

4 Likes

Amen to that, here in Spain we have a saying: ā€œDios da pan al que no tiene dientesā€ (ā€œGod gives bread to whom it has no teethā€). When you know you are doing the right thing thereā€™s nothing others can do to stop it. I appreciate all the support and ā€œlikeā€ :revolving_hearts: you give to the community and I am grateful for that, cheers ā€¦ :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Yeah, just caught up in the other thread and with a comment such as this goes to show there is no restraint continuing the self sabotage inviting more issues than I want to deal with when choices come to a head this fall

Trueā€¦stuck in a cycle - I hate giving up though yaā€™ll are right, canā€™t force a square peg into a round hole nomatter what tools are thrown at it

Hopefully, when Oni is ready to grow up and make better choices heā€™ll be more receptive to the info and advice given to continue successful trouble free growsā€¦that time is just not now and thats ok

Edited to add: I am locking this thread now as I am pretty positive we are done

12 Likes