Moving Indoors (First Time Growing Indoors

Looking great ronnie…wish I had the space to do more myself

1 Like

Thanks my friend. I have a little under 3 feet left in the tent accounting for the lights. Had the lights raised about 6" after the picture. I am not sure about bending them, this could be close. :grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you. I was lucky this time to have so many. They still have a ways to go till the end. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Well keep doin what you’re doin. If you dont watch out I’ll be paying you a visit to try it all :joy:

2 Likes

Would not take long…it is all the same…lol

1 Like

This run I’m doing right now I’ll be trying out supercropping technique. My tent is only like 5 ft and once you factor in a 5 gallon bucket and lights…you don’t have much room. My next tent for sure will be more like 7 ft

2 Likes

You are right. It will be interesting to see how it goes for you. Look forward to seeing how it goes.

2 Likes

I have a grow diary up…not much to it yet of course but its titled joboo’s bullpen so you’re welcome to follow along

2 Likes

I think I may be. If not, I will be.

3 Likes

Morning Update: While I am traveling, some what looked like fungus appeared on the top of the soil in one pot. The morning humidity readings have been high when the lights come on.

Started leaving the exhaust fan on all night and opened a vent with very little chance of light leaking in. Still keeping the small fans running 24/7. The humidity was 54% this morning and not in the 90’s. Will be keeping an eye out for anymore growth on the soil.

The ladies like the constant lower humidity it seems.

Going to have to do some trimming when I return.

3 Likes

Finally back home for a few days. Decided to change things in the tent. It has been running around 82 in there with the humidity in the 40’s.

Before:

I removed the 600 watt hps and centered the LED in there. Moved the fan, filter and ducting to the back wall and vented it through the top. Added the inexpensive Amazon LED for now to cover the smaller plants on the side.

That dropped the temperature 5 degrees in the 8 x 4 tent. I will be getting another light for that tent.

After:

The ladies in their remolded home:

![20200802_135850|666x500]

Took the 600 watt and moved it to the 4 x 4 tent where the autos are and 2 Blue Dream. Running the bulb through the air cooled hood. Moved the ducting in that tent too.

It brought the temperature up 3 degrees in that tent, however the autos should do better with the higher wattage.

4 Likes

Back home from work travel and I believe it is time to harvest some of the small ones.

This is not a plant, it is just one big kola…lol

4 Likes

Added a HLG 550 off Craigslist for $250. Suppose to be a limited edition with a green board. I have no idea about that, but it does help complete the lighting in the big tent.

4 Likes

I have had the second LED for a week now and things are running great. Ladies seem to like the light and less heat with the HPS gone. Today is day 26 from flip. They still have a ways to go.

6 Likes

A few of the ladies are getting some color on them.

4 Likes

2 Likes

A few of the girls will be coming down soon it looks like.

4 Likes

Some are coming down this weekend, others have a few more weeks. My complete first grow is almost over. :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s your first grow?… Well, you nailed it!

Good on you! ENJOY!! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I got lucky and a lot of help on here from the good people like you @Gpaw. It would have never been like this if I had not stumbled upon here. Now I just try to pay it forward like everyone did with me.

3 Likes