Moving Indoors (First Time Growing Indoors

I started my first grow ever outside. When I wound up with 21 plants from the 20 seeds I dropped, I figured at least half would be males and some of the twins will die. 6 weeks later I am scrambling to hide 21 plants on my deck and still get sun. So, I set up a grow room with used equipment I bought from Craigslist. Here is where my indoor grow starts.

I have a 4 x 8 and a 4 x 4 tent. I have moved all the plants (17) into the 4 x 8 tent. They are all Hawaiian Haze bag seeds. There are 15 females and 2 undecided yet. Almost all are in 3-gallon fabric pots with my own organic soil mixture. Flipped to a 12/12 schedule last Monday. I am running a 600 watt HPS and just added a 340 watt LED light yesterday.

16 Likes

Wishing you luck. My initial indoor experiences after some years outside has been challenging but educational :sweat_smile: and I look forward to doing more in the coming years.

My initial reaction was ‘yep. outside there’s a lot more space.’ :joy:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Thanks. It definitely has been educational. Reading all the journals on here. Seeing the problems some have. It is a constant struggle right now, but I am looking forward to many more grows in the future.

7 Likes

Isn’t that always the way lol, if you wanted all of them half would be no good :wink:

You got some good bud development for just one week into 12/12 could be some nice big fat colas there when they finish.

1 Like

I never figured to have this many female plants, but it is a problem that is a good one to have. I just need to remember this time for when mostly males pop up.

Thanks. I am really surprised by their growth and development. It is mostly due to the good people on here helping me out. Reading everyone’s journals and post. Getting questions answered, and trying to use lots of LIFTA. Doing lots of research on the web too.

2 Likes

same plant as outside just inside :wink:

looking great

Dequilo

2 Likes

Those are great odds
Damn I had a pack on Novacane from Motarebel
10 seeds 9 males 1 lady and she was a keeper
You never know
Sounds like some nice weed
Peace
Paps

3 Likes

The females outside are 16 inches and flowered 5 weeks ago. These were some strange magic beans. :smile:

4 Likes

Looking good brother man! It’s going to smell terrific in that tent and you’re going to get the full range of flavors out of that Haze. Taking the time to flower those Sativa you love is going to be rewarded with a nice harvest. I can’t wait to see what you do with that Hazeman Blue Dream x Durban Poison!

1 Like

I am waiting to see how your Haze seeds turn out. Hopefully even bigger then these ones.

2 Likes

9 days into the flip and they are all doing well. Some are really stretching others are just moving along. The addition of the LED helped a lot.

5 Likes

Starting to look like a jungle in there :+1:

3 Likes

Looking good. :+1: :sunglasses:
Any signs of critters that might of smuggled in with the plants?

Cheers
G

1 Like

Thanks @Shadey. Originally it was not my plan to have so many plants. However, it is not a bad problem to have either. It is enjoyable though.

1 Like

I have been watching @Gpaw. I did see something flying around the other day and killed it quickly. I am constantly looking all around the tent, plants, soil anywhere possible. Traveling this week, so have to hope my son can keep things going.

The family that grows together, stays together. :grin:

2 Likes

neither did I :slight_smile:

just a little slice of heaven :wink: eh?

all the best

Dequilo

3 Likes

The difference is @dequilo you keep planting them, mine was a freak thing…lol

If you didn’t enjoy it so much, your gardens and plants would not look so good.

Grow on my friend.

1 Like

My big score today!!!

4 Likes

The plants are all doing well. They are on day 11 from flip. Since I am on travel this week, I have my son tending it. Here is his picture update.

4 Likes

It’s looking very nice. Those plants’ structure remind me of a beautiful green fountain. Do you have enough headroom or are you thinking of doing some bending?

4 Likes