Mr. Nice seeds introduces to us 4 new line ups 2 haze 2 widow haze mixes Today

Off to work soon grave yard shift gotta go back to sleep woke up for the SSH

2 Likes

Has any one tried the holy grail yet ? Any pictures ? One guy I know popped 8 and 5 of the plants look like ac (a5 x skunk haze c) phenos sort of like the wider leaf super silver haze types and the other 3 look more like o haze phenos. Makes me think the linage actually being the mother plant is from nevils old seeds were nevil had used a reversed haze c that he had put to a Nevilleā€™s haze, and shanti has just put the ac father to a selected seed mother plant from the old seeds. But shanti says its (Nevilleā€™s haze x ac) x haze c though its listed wrong in some places. I know grail widow used to actually be Nevilleā€™s haze x white widow a few years back, looks like he has used the ac male on those too to tame them some.

2 Likes

This is wat he says is the pedigree for holy grail

Quote shanti
Holy Grail came about from Nevil Haze bred to Haze AC , then we selected an excellent female NHxAC and bred it to Haze C maleā€¦so doubled up on the Cā€¦

Quote shanti on grail widow
Widow Grail (GROWL) (NHxAC) x Widow
This has been a long time in the coming! Finally, the Grail series has been made available, but as a limited edition only. The Grail combines the strong particular spicy/earthy aromas of Haze with the fruity /onion aromas of the Widow family. This particular Haze female has dominated geneticsā€™ top shelf strains since modern times, and combining it with the original Widow male makes for a mouth-watering experience, not to mention

Seeing as the pedigrees are different in some places ā€¦this is what he says they are.

2 Likes