Mullumbimby Madness, Colorado Sativa's

PNG is very close to the far North of Australia but I don’t know if there are ferries, but I suspect it’s pretty easy to charter a boat. It’s very sparsly populated with a huge coastline. PNG gold was smuggled through there. I read an article in the 80s that talked of guns for cannabis trade.

Not sure about landrace but PNG gold was popular here in the 80s or 90s. I doubt it’s still imported because local production supplies everything these days.

GMan, they may not eat you these days but PNG is a very violent place from what I hear, especially in the cities such as Port Morseby.

@NIGHTMARE, Coloarado Sativas lists the MM as being from Yantra seedbank. Their Mullum crosses look they are from Kangativa’s grows.

6 Likes

I’m looking for the OMS pheno the 12 foot bush of cola buds probably looks likes dread locks from a ways off :slight_smile: lol @Chili

2 Likes

Yeah yantra used some of the hybrids that were going around at the time and labled it as mm pure. But you could be lucky and get a pheno close. Keep us all updated please. Thanks.

2 Likes

Can you get a PNG gold? Pure?

I can’t, unfortunately. I do have some Nanan Bouclou seeds that are half PNG which I plan to reproduce at some stage.

4 Likes

From Colorado sativa’s?

1 Like

No, I got it from the original breeder, Southern Star Seeds.

5 Likes

Can they still be gotten from them? Or are you going to do a open pollination? And make more? Thanks

1 Like

Sorry haven’t logged on for a few days.
No, the original seedbank that produced these is not operating anymore.
I will likely do an open pollination but it is not high on my list at the moment.
I’d guess Colorado Sativas has done this hence he is selling them.

4 Likes

@chili , when you do the OP I would like to trade some seeds to see if these are the same or not I would like to open it up and pull out a haze like or idk I’m just brainstorming my camera quit on me or I would send a picture but I got a pretty wide leaf and it makes me wonder if someone put some kush in there and then the selection they made from there idk just depends on how good the smoke is ? I might not like it :slight_smile: just depends lol

2 Likes

I would like to do same with NB as well, if I can’t find PNG pure stock I will have to work with what I can get lol

1 Like
  • there is also Jtoucans at Instagram who has a Mullumbimby, either aviable, or ask him.

• ther is also mutantlabsglobalresearch/ at instagram who has oldmothersativa ,you need to rather contact him on the email you find on that page probably still. he talks very sparsely, but rather on email

Didnt Coloradosativas have an old Mother Sativa aswell once?

Are any of those also Mangohazed from what you can tell?
Im asking you senserely , very few info

4 Likes

@romanoweed , I didn’t see OMS on Colorado sativa’s site , it would be cool if it was! But it would have to be verified just like his mullum smh idk I’m having my questions about it being what they said because I’m getting a wide to hybrid leaf I’ll send a picture today/ tomorrow stay tuned:)

2 Likes

Not every sativa starts with razor thin leaves. Some do, but not all.

5 Likes

i can rather imagine for some old aussie vendors (jantra seeds , the source of this mullumbimby) to still not label it that they outcrossed stuff. over there infos, and strain-access isnt as good as ours. so they have an easyer game.

i overall think its not bad looking, anyway.

3 Likes

K cool thanks and I was thinking it could have coming from the Leb side maybe? Idk oh and I’m out of likes sorry guys :slight_smile: love and respect

1 Like

I have no idea why haha. Just something I have observed.

3 Likes

Ive not seen them, il check them out. But I do know not a lot of people ever got the mm in seed form. I know a guy called mullum madman about 10-20 years ago claimed to have it and gave lots of seeds to people but his wasn’t the mm at all but just a mixture of old sativas that were in Australia like Lebanese and south Indian. Alot of the guys got those seeds because they were sold for awhile as well through one or two seed vendors years ago. The real wasnt easy to ge in seed form And was originally held only by a very very small amount of people most of whom passed now away from old age.
Do those guys you mentioned have pictures up ?

6 Likes

dunno if still pictures up, once they had pics, mutantlabs erased them i think…

you remind me of the ozstoners Forum, ive hunted trough almost all Galleries there, there i found some great looking strains. I have the collection of the best looking links gathered, some really cool , like thai no doubt , thin as feathers… if anyone interested… my problem there they want people to pay for the forum for DM option, lol

4 Likes

billygoat is also on that forum (atleast 3 years ago… lately i saw him on another forum too… im sad he doesent share his collection, he has a Thai so beautiful , perfection… slightly with meat on that one, but some guys there… have what we dream of… some things like indonesian i think is in the mix too sometimes… and thai

3 Likes