Sour Diesel, Blue Tooth & White Widow (Automatics)

I will follow your advice, it’s just that this baby was growing up so fast i needed to do it, but it liked it. How many colas you think i can get from here…

Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s… Cotyledons shown on 9/25. Soil super dry and starting to drop a little, so here i go with the first watering to this girl…

6 Likes

How much patience you have? Ha! Ha! The longer you veg and train the more cola’s you get. :grin:

2 Likes

Let’s say i veg this baby for four weeks on 18/6 and then throw it outdoors under 12/12, with at least 10 hours of direct sun, How tall can it get? Don’t wanna attract too much attention.

2 Likes

On average i would guess under head high for sure, probably a bit over waist high.

1 Like

I see. That’s a lot… It says it finishes in 55 days so let’s says 62, that would be a good harvest probably… Thanks man.

1 Like

Esperese pa que vea! Fui una tecnica que vi en la web, y la queria aplicar, en eso estoy yo experimentando mi amigo!

Just wait and see! It is a tech i saw on the web, and wanted to try, that’s what i am doing, experimenting my friend!

Here are the White Widows, i might be culling the one that’s yellow…

Now the Blue Tooth Auto by MSNL. Two fo them. I culled 3 of them, there were 5.

And am taking bets on how many colas will grow out of this Pineapple Chunk by Barney’s… I say 4.

4 Likes

it almost looks like you didn’t cut enough and it’ll continue as one, but i think you can get a lot more than 4 with LST cut it there and those 2 will become the tops, mmm i love pineapple i hope it comes thru in the terps :heart:

5 Likes

I see your point, the guy i saw on the web made a cut with his fingers like that, and got like 6 colas out of the top… Impressive… That was my intention.

1 Like

oh FIMing ya it’s been pretty hit or miss with me too. I started GMLs topping technique for a bit then just got super lazy i stopped all maintenance pretty much lol

2 Likes

Here’s a little update, and we’ll see what happens! They are growing very bushy and the elongation is minimal, thanks @lotus710 for talking me into buying COBs. Formula 707 is working real good but i think it could do better. Here they are.

White Widows showed cotyledons on 9/26 and the Blue Tooth on 9/30.

4 Likes

Those are looking good bro! Your learning fast! :clap:

3 Likes

Lookin good man. And you can always do better then buying premade soil made by some company jacking the new cannabis growers of their moneyXD

2 Likes

I had to discard a WW that was all yellow and not with the same vitality as these other ones (rear left) but took it outside and now it’s enjoying the Costarican sun, after that i figured why have two lamps on if the schedule for all of them is the same, so i re-arranged the big tent for all plants to fit, discovered a little bit of PM, but that is because at night the intake fan is not working, so i hooked it up to run 24/7. Here’s a picture of the WW outdoors and the tent as is right now!

Outdoor White Widow Auto from Dutch Passion, taken out to the Sun just now @ 9:10am CST

Tent re-arraged with 2 White Widows from DP, 3 Sour Diesel from HSO and 2 Blue Tooth by MSNL. The cups don’t count, they are the ones for the contest.

The one with the yellow tag “PC” is the Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s, it’s feminized and will be going out to the sun when i see that it’s got some branches to fill up…

HppHrvst

4 Likes

do u got your cups sitting on rockwell blocks ?!

1 Like

Yes i do, only to get them closer to the lights. They serve no other purpose.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: just giving ya a hard time :wink: mine have thrips on them :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

Mine have algae on the rockwool a little bit… Don’t be discouraged. Will that be on your update?

1 Like

Pero tico… Sacas la autofloreciente fuera a 12 h?

@Herbie, where are your coach’s tips? (Joke)

2 Likes

Just the one, it’s a WW that wasn’t very green but yellowish and i dunno, i didn’t wanna see it in the tent. So i took it outside, and it’s a good experiment, to see the difference between the ones indoors and the one outdoors.

The one that will be going out is the Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s, very vigorous ad strong plant, i am gonna veg it until it’s like 20 inches or so and then out to the sun… It’s a feminized plant photo.

3 Likes

This girl started training today, she says she’s gonna be a black belt! LOL

I think it’s a good time to experiment with this female, the topping didn’t work, she had to heal and go on but, now it continues to grow vigorously and i dunno how long to keep it in veg, i don’t want it going more than 5 feet by harvest…

4 Likes