Multi strain test run

Their time is near :sunglasses::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’m thinking a couple weeks at the most for the majority. The black Leb x straw need a couple extra they were late joining the party .

2 Likes

Who’s Black Leb did you use in the cross?

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground can probably answer that question for you. I’m not sure but a really nice plant she turned out to be.

4 Likes

54 days flower

18 Likes

The Black Lebanon BX female I used in the cross was chosen from beans gifted to me from @lefthandseeds

The Strawberry Banana feminized pollen gifted from @ELG

9 Likes

8 Likes

Not a single bud showing amber

30 Likes

This is such a beautiful sight :crazy_face:
Ps if they r not showing amber don’t pick them just yet !
:laughing::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks I’m sort of in a hurry but will definitely wait them out .I maybe cut them off nitrogen a bit early oh well they’ll get a good flush should be some white ash going on .

I was really surprised they didn’t show any amber yet guess I’ll chalk that up to the extreme cold weather they endured.

7 Likes

I was only messing with you bro …
You deff know what you’re doing thatts for sure …
They deff look good you have some work ahead of you

2 Likes

Always takes forever when your close , time slows down . How many plants will come down ?

4 Likes

Who is first pic ?

2 Likes

The veg room has gotten stupid so the rush to get moved over is real . Might cut there hours back a bit see if that speeds them up .

Always learning never seem to know everything about growing . Shouldn’t be too bad once they’re ready a few hours running the trimmer should be all over and done .

5 Likes

Believe that’s a gdp mix plant . Think there’s only 18 out there and 4 are at least 3 weeks behind so 14 to trim up in the first round .

@Jetdro correction just double checked it’s a ghost train .

4 Likes

Here’s stupidness

19 Likes

To me that’s inspiration haha

3 Likes

Got a bit carried away popping seeds then clone everything else just in case there is some special girls to be found .

5 Likes

That’s about the stage I’m at rn just getting into the clone scene .took a clone of everything I have in flower just in case lop

2 Likes

It’s nice to have a clone I’ve found it best clone every plant so many times I’ve missed cloning a really special one and never find it again.

6 Likes