Multi strain test run

I forgot to plug my cloner back in the other night. 24 hrs without running. Will see how many I lose.

2 Likes

They might not be effected and just keep on truckin.

3 Likes

Yeah well, most were wilted pretty bad. Worst case scenario, I just cut more from the moms.

2 Likes

Smoked some 400 @ lb weed tonight decent taste clean white ash delayed buzz not bad at all for the price. For the life of me can’t figure out how that can sell it that cheap?

5 Likes

slinging it for a buck a gram ain’t shit if you grew a million grams. Some only get offered 40 cents per gram. Crazy world!

2 Likes

@Gardenartus tagged you into my boring post .welcome

2 Likes

With fabric pots I have found they dont hold up as well compared to plastic pots in the cold …’ some kind of mulch around the pot does the plant some wonders even set the pot in a plastic bag and fill it with some mulch don’t forget to rip a couple holes in the bottom of the bag though :crazy_face:

3 Likes

It’s in a octopot bag there’s a hole with a net cup in the bottom . I’ll maybe get some pink insulation and wrap it to keep the roots warm thanks for the tip.

3 Likes

Takes mine 7-10 days to throw roots usually but im not using a cloner, they are in the closet and staying there, Rockwool works just fine, no mess, no damn noise.

1 Like

Idk about insulation … Your call brother Fiberglass floats around pretty easy I’d go for some hay or mulch

This one is ?

2 Likes

There sure taking there sweet time been a full week so far . I’ve got faith they’ll start showing soon . Not sure what my panic is to see roots that just means I gotta transplant shuffle shit around and then take more clones. Lol

2 Likes

Been playing with my cloning for 3 weeks now. I have found what works best for me:

BIG tall cuts, 3 sets of leaf’s . Into rockwool under dome 3 days. 4th day crack one vent, 5th day crack other vent, 6th day dome off. Not lost one yet, did 36 in last month this way.

6 Likes

Some duct tape should do the trick . I may not be handsome but I’m pretty handy . A quote from the red green show. .

4 Likes

I got a shit load of rock wool blocks I just might try a few that way what did you ph to 5.6 ?

1 Like

Do not own a ph pen, have no need. Tap water, into 30 gallon can, sits 3 days before i use it .

2 Likes

Cool I was always told wool liked 5.6 .

1 Like

Have not ph anything in 5 or 6 years, THANK GOD!!! My nutes, one reason i use them, is they do not upset my ph, and the octos keep it steady anyways.

2 Likes

In promix I’m the same straight well water and I’m at 6.2

3 Likes

Site says ive replied too many individual timnes to @ShiskaberrySavior LMAO!!!

Wants me to “condense” my thoughts into a single reply.

UH YEAH…NO…

LOL!

Damn im stoned

7 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like