1 Like

Johnny pot seeds paralyzed monster .

2 Likes

Very nice bro! Big ol donkey danks of funk! Well done :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

looking really great there, shiska.
i am very happy, if you are, bro :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks been a tough few months here sucks getting old ! Lost 2 family members in 2 months hopefully that’s it for 2023 .

As far as the weed plants go their doing good.

12 Likes

Losing family sucks brother. My heart goes out to you brother. Here for ya if ya need to vent.

Plants are looking fabulous my man.

We’re getting smokey skies here in NY from that fire. Crazy. Hope you’re safe brother!

Grundle

4 Likes

The Tin box is looking pretty amazing right now!

That’s really hard, and it always comes in bunches. I hope you have a better end to 2023.

4 Likes

Thanks appreciate it been a tough week so far wasn’t expecting my brother to die .

6 Likes

so sorry to hear bro 11 months since i lost mine to cancer. and 3 months since my brother in law had an accident and died due to head trauma. its not fair and i wish i could take the pain away from you as i know how much it hurts. every day i wish i did or said more with them. if you need anything let me know what if anything i can do. prayers and my condolences

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear. That is alot to deal with. I hope the rest of the year goes better for you.

2 Likes

Lots of us are getting to the age where everyone we know is dying , comes with the territory. Only one I got left is my brother who is 4 years younger . He is in horrible shape and won’t do anything about it

3 Likes

Your brother and mine could be twins he was the same way . Never went to a dr and in tough shape for years .

1 Like

very sorry to read this :frowning:
i feel for your loss, mate !!

2 Likes

sorry for your loss! thats sad to hear!

3 Likes

Very sorry to hear about your loss @ShiskaberrySavior. Sending good thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

3 Likes

Sending prayers and good thoughts

Paps

2 Likes

Aw damn, very sorry to hear that! Sending best wishes, thoughts, and prayers your way too. Hoping for as good of a rest of the year as is possible for ya :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss @ShiskaberrySavior . You will be in my prayers.

2 Likes

so sorry to hear this, i know i am just part of this community a small bit of time…noone wants to feel like there is more coming…hugs and big puffy clouds to send warm wishes.
condolences to you and the families involved

4 Likes