Multi strain test run

Thanks everyone appreciate the condolences.

7 Likes

Starting to see some toppled plants when the lights come on not complaining . Never got a pic of the fallen plants but will the next casualty I find laying down on the job.

9 Likes

Everyone is still standing on there own nearing the end of week 7 .

24 Likes

24 Likes

ALWAYS love your plant shots! First pic is a beast!!! Nice work mang!!!

4 Likes

Thanks couple more weeks hopefully till I can hang them .

3 Likes

So sorry to hear about your loss bro, believe me I feel you, if you wanna talk hmu. Honestly I’m just starting to come back from an entire year and a half of continual loss , and people very close to me so I can relate. Wish I wasn’t provinces away I’d be over smoking fatties lifting your spirits my word. Keep your head up, we are here for you @ShiskaberrySavior

9 Likes

2 pics with hps shades last one without. Hate that yellow tint.

Week to 10 days roughly left.

20 Likes

Smoked a joint of a new hope definitely a enjoyable strain . @Budderton

15 Likes

Right on! I like that one too @ShiskaberrySavior . I’m glad I kept a cut.
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Cool you saved a clone well worth growing again .

3 Likes

Piss me off now I’ve got a family of squirrels moved into the tin box. Caught them climbing up the mini split pipe going in the wall . Mom and 4 babies got out the gun but they won’t come out .

Any recommendations on poison if they can’t be shot?

6 Likes

I just dealt with squirrels in my detached garage. Loud noise seems to work. I have two stereos going pretty loud out there. Then I put up some fine mesh to block the openings. They also make line covers to cover up the lines and the opening.

Please don’t hurt or kill them if at all possible.

5 Likes

They can be trapped. Poison will poison the animal that eats it. Ie… hawks foxes etc

4 Likes

Last resort is poison I guess gonna be tough waiting for all 5 to exit the wall before I seal it up.

2 Likes

Double up a nice barrier of chicken wire so the holes are more like screen

They won’t enable to get in

3 Likes

Someone posted an epic trap you can make and all you need is pvc and sunflower seeds! Works EVERYTIME he says too, I think it was @JoeCrowe

2 Likes

Hope you are having a better day today @ShiskaberrySavior been thinking about you lots bro. For real

Yah the PVC trap works, I got rid of 24 squirrels!

There’s a youtube vid about it. I caught a wood rat and a ground squirrel with it too!

9 Likes

Awesome! I thought it was you @JoeCrowe I was just looking for this in fact, thank you :pray:t2: a legend at hash making and squirrel catching…… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: what can’t you do sir ? It was sunflower seeds amiright? The magic ingredient/draw?

3 Likes