Multi strain test run

Yeah been good here bro, thanks! just sucks

2 Likes

Iā€™m glad, I can only imagine. You need something just ask, be glad to help in your time of need. For real, thatā€™s what this community is about and I hate seeing friends struggle/suffer. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Lived in a smaller town and it was a big deal even made the local paper a lot of people benefited getting a few hundred dollars of milk , meat , frozen vegetables pies anything that was thawing got offered or cooked and served out .

Big job putting it on but was worth it .

3 Likes

Hell yes, I bet. I love stuff like that, sounds like you have an awesome family. I bet you touched a lot of peopleā€™s hearts with that. Much respect, so Canadian too itā€™s great!

2 Likes

Stay safe you guys :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Was a wild storm heard there are spots the power is still out and people calling the hydro company canā€™t get through to them .

4 Likes

Smoking some more of the black leb x strawberry banana :banana: tonight Iā€™ve determined itā€™s like smoking really good hash the last half of the joint is straight hash taste and effects .

19 Likes

Sounds like my kind o bud :+1:

1 Like

@Jetdro If I had more seed Iā€™d send you some pretty sure youā€™d like her. @Oldtimerunderground makes some great crosses

Just trimmed up some carcass skunk x Cheetos from @santero tonight.

14 Likes

Half a joint and I put her out nice tingly buzz bit of skunk but more sweet candy definitely tasty probably the Cheetos long after itā€™s out still tasting it .

4 Likes

Sounds delicious, love cheetos tatste

3 Likes

pfff that banana/lebanese sound so yummy.
iā€™dlove to grab one of those jays and puff away.
LOL

great to read you enjoy those DW-flowers, mate.
hit me up in case i may share some more over :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No picture right at the moment but smoked a joint of @JohnnyPotseed paralyzed monster plant hung for 14 /16 days trimmed and put in a zip lock for a couple days . Some of the smoothest fresh bud Iā€™ve smoked in a long while, great hard to explain smell almost medicinal type smell in a good way.

Nice buzz itā€™s got my ears ringing no aches or pains to speak of alertness appears crisper . Should of had a room of her if thatā€™s any indication of Frankenstein I gotta get growing some of those this fall . Definitely enjoying it Johnny .

9 Likes

I gotta run Frankie too damn it

2 Likes

Black leb x strawberry banana this evening . IMG_0365
Octopot girl starting to stretch .

17 Likes

Youā€™d think Iā€™d learn got a over run veg room again canā€™t even get to my cloner ! Dam Iā€™m a dummy .

22 Likes

Straight up jungle you have thereā€¦ but there are all looking healthy thou. :grinning:

2 Likes

welcome to the jungle !!! XD happens from time to time :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Nice Jungle

download

2 Likes

Looking good brother love the jungle

2 Likes