Multi strain test run

Which stand out for you ???

2 Likes

Block head mikato green curry x snow lotus
black leb x strawberry banana
Hers what I kept

5 Likes

@Jetdro hell yeah man, you sure have killer genetics! and i love the way you grow you updates are always amazing!! great job!

but it so true finding and selecting a keeper to ones personal needs is alway a long way! i can understand. rooting time, growth pattern, sog scrog or what ever, there are so many things to consider.
sometimes bringing headache…

to keep 4-9 motherplants on a 1m² has always been my plan. and the small tent for seeds ect,.
finding some strains for different daytimes and occations. i think i have a long way ahead

1 Like

Tahoe Kush x romulian has promise haven’t flowered her out yet.

4 Likes

sounds like a good choice for evening and night( just from reading the name). my flc is a good daytime smoke. but for night i need something mor powerful. wc from barneys is so lala… but hits harder than the flc. i m looking forward to the sour dee. bx3 . those fuckers finaly start to grow again

1 Like

Jet did anyone in Canada get some of your clones ?

2 Likes

Top has my WC Mac Lost Cake

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 gonna have to talk nice see if he can hook me up when he’s cutting clones.

6 Likes

Looks like all the clones are rooted time to get energetic and get them in pots . Undecided if I’ll veg under the led or continue to veg under t5 lighting .

11 Likes

What the absolute duck is wrong with people

They knew you were gone

Anything I can do to help beo

1 Like

Thanks for the offer it was years back that it happened been more than compensated shortly after by many generous people.

Got my little helper picking dead leaves this morning she really likes helping grandpa .

20 Likes

Ha love this! So awesome gottem started early just like it should be, teach em to love it not discriminate! Awesome job gramps! And you know I’ve got you bro, my word is bond believe that :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

It’s great to have a helper

God Bless brother

3 Likes

looking forward to the alien og! and if you end up doing that winter multi tin bin grow you know im down to watch! hell of a seed collection man lol.

1 Like

That’s a nice looking trailer /rv also . Very nice

1 Like

Awesome brother,I’m looking forward to to watching this go down ! Outta like brother! Hope you enjoy,Peace

1 Like

That’s my sons the grand kids wanted to camp so we set it up in the back yard.

5 Likes

Fired up the new to me led and the clones are loving it lots of new bright green growth.

21 Likes

Going to give her a drink of fish shit see if she’ll green up a bit more.
Been lots of rain lately and she’s a bit droopy .

19 Likes

mother nature flushed your plant :rofl:
Some of that shiet and she will perk up !

4 Likes