Multi strain test run

Got 4 up out of the dirt from the last batch of seed starts give the rest till the weekend to pop and if not drop some more in water would like at least 10 new seed starts to go with the clones.

16 Likes

Sure hope you get a couple more of those to sprout for ya,as they are regs, to bad ,I had a really good germ rate, definitely hope it’s a girl, cause you may want to run more,a friend of mine did run only one seed that he liked more than the mother ( I gave him a cut of the mom), said it yielded better too,but could have been the tap root on the seed plant,idk,he did pop a few more,hope she finds a place in your garden brother, peace

3 Likes

Couple of new seed starts tonight .Thanks @Barefrog and @JohnnyPotseed

15 Likes

Hola @ShiskaberrySavior

Chemical Nightmare : Chem4 x G13 HP pollinated with a Nightmare Diesel father

Enjoy

Bare

6 Likes

thats sounds nice and strong!

thats gone be nice! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

No way,I’ve searching for a way to a taste of Chem4 I had no idea that was in there, going to have to run some ASAP brother,I didn’t find any info in regards to them babies! Super grateful @Barefrog Cheers !

5 Likes

9 out of 10 chemical nightmare and 5 out 5 sour lights tailed and planted .

17 Likes

Thanks again Bare sorry it took long to get them into the rotation hoping to find a couple keepers.

7 Likes

Bought a new jug of fish shit and new to my regular feed I’ve added plant prod boost .info from there site .

This highly soluble formulation has a low salt index and contains no sulphates or harmful chlorides, making it a very safe fertilizer for young transplants to initiate rapid root development. Adequate phosphorus is also required to initiate the stretch and bud formation. When plants are of a sufficient level of maturity or when buds are pea sized, feeding with 15-30-15 provides a boost of phosphorus to promote vigorous bud setting and sizing.

Guess we’ll see .
Forgot the 15 kilo bag of bloom and the ph test strips 50 starter pots 250 bucks worth of stuff.

10 Likes

Pretty impressed with @JohnnyPotseed Alien OG f2 she’s the furthest along and doing great so far hoping it’s a girl.

15 Likes

Looking good for sure🤌

1 Like

what a healthy fellower! :relaxed:

3 Likes

Finally brought in the octopot girl to flower hope she stretches a bit .

18 Likes

Clones got transplanted tonight going to be droopy for a couple days . Hoping they’ll take off soon.

16 Likes

Looking a bit better this morning not quite so droopy.

19 Likes

looks beautiful og …well done

3 Likes

Issues with the octopot girl she didn’t put roots into the res . I top watered and flushed her with about 30 gallons ,she seems to be looking better .@jetdro recommended . Poor girl wasn’t getting enough water couldn’t figure why the leaves were yellow and also tipped leaves showing nitrate toxicity symptoms. Probably 2000 ppm I’d juiced her to.

First time for me a octopot issue usually it’s auto pilot straight through.

17 Likes

2 over top waterings should be enough for her to find rez

6 Likes

Thanks gonna give her a few days to dry up a bit and give it a second flooding .

4 Likes

Yeah near week apart if u can

3 Likes