Multi strain test run

And to think I was going to turf that plant thinking she wasn’t going to amount to much since it didn’t put any roots into the res. Thanks to your suggestion she did pretty dam good in the end.

5 Likes

Yup !

Im going other way on one tent as experiment .
Small pots , turned small , no support , auto pilot run i hope

3 Likes

They turn out good as long as you got the numbers did that for a while . Single bud on a stick, jalapeños on a sticks cousin. couple hundred in 1 gallon pots . Lol

8 Likes

Couple shots from down below tonight .

Last one starting to show her colors as the outside temps drop.

23 Likes

24 Likes

3 days later she’s done

25 Likes

74pco x blue sunshine looking good .

21 Likes

Cha ching !
:+1::boom::+1:

3 Likes

Here’s hoping she’s a beautiful female. Already liking how stout she is. Thank you for running her. Sorry the seeds weren’t very germinateable. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

No grower error I’m sure . Seeds are probably :100: %.

4 Likes

Not sure what this freak is a auto something . Guess I’ll let her do her thing see what comes of it she’s not a happy camper.

10 Likes

These girls aren’t complaining .

20 Likes

IMG_0762
Well not the best numbers but 2 have made it so far hoping for a couple more Black Dosi x Lemon Skunk from @smokenhike

16 Likes

Well the time has come to chop this girl down . She’s got some serious weight to her.

Octopot for the win .
@Jetdro finally cut this beast down tonight.

24 Likes

The roots sucked big time in the octo this round surprisingly she did pretty good for no roots in the rez

12 Likes

looks heavy, like always great job ! :innocent:

1 Like

Any one able to tell me what type of packaging the Sheelavathi seeds were sent out in ? Having trouble locating my pack in my stash of seeds. Thanks @Oldjoints

Nicely done, crazy the roots weren’t even in the Rez, still killed it!

1 Like

Ya she totally didn’t throw next to nothing outside the bag . My last plant in the octo filled the res with roots to the point they were scraping the opening when I lifted it out. Giant root ball vs nothing with this plant.

2 Likes

Very strange, maybe she just doesn’t hold a lot of root mass (strain) very strange especially since it bulked up so well. Now I’m curious about a few things

1 Like