Multi strain test run

My only difference from the last plant other than strain was this plant got put in the octo as a fully developed clone vs the last was a seedling .

1 Like

Very interestingā€¦. Iā€™m intrigued now for sure :thinking:

Yea they went out in those plastic containers like the ones in the below photo:

IMG_0397

If you canā€™t find yours and want some hmu and i will get some out to youā€¦,ā€¦

10 Likes

Thank you very much Iā€™ll get back to you on that now I know what Iā€™m looking for should be able to find my pack .

Appreciate your generosity.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve had this happen no roots in the res but 3 of the biggest plants did this
The bag was full of roots !!

2 Likes

Same here gonna have to chisel the roots out of the bag . Thanks for your input.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed about half of mine grow in the bag have to go to the Rez doesnā€™t seem to make any difference

5 Likes

The mass of the root ball is genetic. I havenā€™t noticed the root mass is linked to increased productivity or anything else.

4 Likes

Found them thanks for the info . Hope you donā€™t mind I passed them on to another grower. I still supposedly have another pack in my stash according to my sheet.

3 Likes

Nope good on you for passing them alongā€¦,

1 Like

In fact I have thousands of these left. If anyone wants some message meā€¦ā€¦.

4 Likes

Black dosi fire x lemon skunk @smokenhike

19 Likes

Sprouting some fume #4 GG x GF x FRK @supershitfuck

And some @NugLifeFarms420 Sea biscuit

16 Likes

Still to this day one of my favourite crops Iā€™ve grown , Black dosi Fire, 12 plants not a single one NOT killer, 5 phenos from dosi taste/look to straight OG funk with rock hard golf balls of terpy fire, and a deep dark almost black one that was so sweet but had a heavy skunk backing that made it a pleasure to smoke, even for me and Iā€™m not much of a sweets guy. Hopefully those turn out killer!

9 Likes

Hoping to find a keeper looks like Iā€™ve got 3 more seeds with tails hopefully they grow .

7 Likes

2 of the 3 sea biscuits have tails .

18 Likes

Ran out of likes a while backā€¦I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve missed so much!! Your garden looks fantastic!..all of them!..lol.

3 Likes

Just about to fire up the trimmer on the green curry x snow lotus plant .

18 Likes

Gonna make short work of a great haul huh? :fire:

2 Likes

18 Likes