Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc πŸ„ (Part 1)

Apparently Freespore.com is in need of cannabis seed donations. They say they may have to close if they dont get any soon and have limited their requests to 1 each now.

Same thing happened with fsre back in the day. They never made it. I dont want to see them close.

I want to start a thread, but I dont know how to do so.
After talking to them for awhile they gave me an address to ship ANY donations to.

If anyone was interested please PM me or help me start a thread. I can ask if I can give out their address, but apparently they dont give it out. Which kinda made no sense to me, but he said they only collect Bitcoin now. He used to take cash, but apparently the post cought wind of it and he never received any money that was sent after that. So anyway he had to get a different one and switched to Electronic payments.
I was thithinkiif someone helped me start a thread, I could collect donations and then send a big package of donations to them. It would be less likly a big box gets stollen. But he says any envelopes shipped have been taken.

I am already setting aside about 40 prints I have that Ill never use. Im also getting a few beans soon that I purchased that I can ship out.

If anyone wants to help please let me know.
I hope this website is around for many more years to come.
Stay Happy
:v: :smiley: :latin_cross: :heart:

3 Likes