Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

Fuckin sweet! Yeah it was from the ones I got from you. That just made my week.

3 Likes

Jeez thatā€™s a hell of a deal lol

2 Likes

Was buying some micropore tape on Amazon and thought this was hilarious

11 Likes

Heh. Amazon is getting too smart for its own good.

Iā€™m kind of amused by the reviews on some of this stuff too.

6 Likes

Hahahah with tips and tricks and everything. Got to love it

3 Likes

Getting ready to hydrate enough Masterā€™s Mix for five spawn bags.

Iā€™m planning to use most of them for Lionā€™s Mane, but Iā€™m also going to be inoculating one with Ps. Cyans, and I wondered if anyone here has done that?

I canā€™t see any reason it wouldnā€™t work, but I also canā€™t remember seeing anyone use the mix for Cyans and Iā€™m curious as to why that is. :thinking:

10 Likes

It blows my mind that anybody would just freely write that shit on fucking Amazon. I mean, OG is one thing; Amazon is a whole other thing haha. Pretty funny, thoughā€¦

4 Likes

Interesting to find this finally got to end reading awesome stuff but over complicated.

My old school way has been spray everything alcohol

In 2 part pan lid put Mason jars with foil add water/mollasses 1 tsp for lc, put rye berries after soaking into jars as well Steam crap out of it low heat few hours let cool.

Take your coco coir into 5 gal bucket with lid dump hot boiling water in it let it set.

Come back 12 hrs add spores to LC

Take a LC out fridge put into sanitized Mason jars with rye wait for white throw out grey green or brown.

Add light layer of coco coir into a clear tote put layer knocked up rye then sprinkle light layer of coco coir put another tote or lid on top keep top tote or lid top wet. Check daily during fruiting.

Tools basic syringe, anything sterilized. Patience

The cloning agar etc all new to me
Everytime get diffrent varieties effects yields from spore.

Also if dont have coco coir just bake soil to sterilize

Alot poisonous strains have medicinal effects if purified by soaking in alcohol making tinctures small regulated doses. Anything gills crossing is used in alchemy to make nerve agents. Combining 2 certain mushrooms poisonous and one with benefit nerve agents could resettle the brain from neurological disorder or impairments.

Itā€™s all very basic only as complicated as made
Cleanliness is godliness itā€™s like growing bud just do your thing no wrong or right way. Only the end result and quality of product

7 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome :rofl:. Thereā€™s a whole mycology boom going on, not just for psychedelics. So many types of grow kits and startup info out there for many different species now.

@Howard.Crane I think I remember reading that the wood lovers prefer fresher woodchips, but youā€™ll have to check the wood lovers thread over in shroomery for that.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve already got cyan going on agar, grain, cardboard, and wood chips, I just thought Iā€™d give it a try since Iā€™ve got it right here :laughing:

4 Likes

Iā€™m so high

2 Likes

10 Likes

Get off fucking OG, get off the fucking internet, put your device down, crank some good music and sit outside or something haha! Youā€™re tripping, dude! The last thing I wanna do when Iā€™m tripping is look at a gawddamn screen haha. Have fun!

5 Likes

I wonā€™t watch that video, just because I barely ever watch YouTube videos, but, uh, is that Kim Kardashian? Who is that chick? Sheā€™s hot. And is that the dude from ā€œPineapple Expressā€ and ā€œDonnie Darkoā€? Canā€™t remember his name offhand right now. And I see Mike Tyson there, as well. Thatā€™s cool, I love Mike Tyson. I actually have a pretty hilarious story about him. Still, thoughā€¦ If I was trying to convince somebody, like,ā€Yeah! I love mushrooms! And you should, too!ā€ I wouldnā€™t put pictures of Mike Tyson and the dude who played the cop in ā€œSuperbadā€ and a picture of some ultra-hot chick in my video haha.

3 Likes

The other three bags are just starting to pin, but this oneā€™s way ahead of them.

10 Likes

Dang, you have it down! Even your extras and leftovers do well. Looking good! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Quick question if rye berry sprouts does it speed up the process or chuck?

Got enough spores so no worries

3 Likes

You soaked too long lol. Iā€™m pretty new to this so Iā€™m not sure. The mycelium will prob use it. Basically you made malt since the spouting converts the starches. the seeds/sprouts will be killed off during the sterilization. Maybe the moisture content might be thrown off, so let their surface dry well before PC.
This may be a question for shroomery or seasoned myco heads. @AzSeaindooin420 hasnā€™t popped in here, but he said in another post that heā€™s well versed in this.

3 Likes

Plucked the two biggest ones in that bag, gonna let the rest ride till morning.

14 Likes

16 Likes