Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

I’m about as green as you Bobbi. I can share what not to do though. :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve got some Creeper going as well in PK jars. Showing one little mushroom. :mushroom:

4 Likes

That means its ready to mix with a dung substrate or coco substrate. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :100:

4 Likes

I’ve seen them grow right on the pucks. Noo? Is that not good?

4 Likes

Oh, your fruiting the puck that is all good. :100: :100: :100: :100: Fruiting the cake/puck is good. That’s how I did my very first Mazatapecs.

3 Likes

Yes!
I’ve got my agar cups almost ready.
Sterilizing grain today.

7 Likes

Look at you Go!!! Jumping right in the mushy pond… :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :100: :peace_symbol: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

4 Likes

The relief I get . To not have spasms for 3 whole days when I take a dose is better than ANY medication they’ve put me on!
So YES! I’m going in Deep! Lol🍄

6 Likes

I need to work on my on grain jars like QT jars. Then I can just buy northspores Boomrbag dung substrate. That shit rocks :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: Pun intended. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve got 3 bags in my fridge. Just waiting to do the grains

3 Likes

I’m a firm believer in the medicinal benefits of psilocybin. It has changed my life. :100: :100: :100:

6 Likes

Doing the same for me.
My son will graduate as an anesthesiologist this August. He is seeing a multitude of research. He just tells me to be careful and document everything. I guess I’m like his test subject. Lol

7 Likes

You must be So Proud!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: I’ve had many anesthesiologists in my life with surgeries. They are so smart and kind. :100:

4 Likes

Oh I am!
I knew when he was 5 he was going to be someone special!
He had a Big Heart! :heart:

3 Likes

Man…@Bobgrows, you didn’t even start this adventure that long ago, and your already poppin caps! How exciting. I can’t wait to get my shit together some day. Wtg!
:blush::+1:

5 Likes

Thanks man!
It’s good medicine and works. So of course I’ll give it a go! I go all in when something works this good! :mushroom::v:

4 Likes

I’ve been wanting to micro dose psilocybin for years. Maybe a little funness(yup, made up word) on the weekends occasionally. But the fun guy is just so hard to find in my area. And if I did, prices would be ridiculous. I’d rather make my medicine. Then I know where it came from. Kinda like the green stuff I grow. If I was gonna partake, I’d only consume my own. I don’t care how sparkly that stuff homie got from the dispo is. I know exactly where mines been. Who knows about your “street weed” lol. :grin:

6 Likes

Are they still in the jars? I hope not if pinning.

3 Likes

No took them out of the jars. Put into my tub.

Look what I woke up to…

15 Likes

I love waking up to alice in wonderland caps :100: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: Good Morning Mushy’s :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

6 Likes