Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc šŸ„ (Part 1)

Out of likes. Whew! Lmao I was almost worried for a second. Congrats the pf cakes are u think the best way to learn they take ms syringe just fine and each one is its own grow so if you mess up you only lose a little. Also itā€™s easier to watch everything because you can pick up look at poke whatever. No stopping you now. Congrats and happy growing.
Iā€™m sorry if you told me I donā€™t remember but how are you fruiting your cakes? Also that weird flat look is because the stems are a little hollow correct? No worries very normal no itā€™s not ideal grow but nice firm stems are hard to get consistently will still have great grows though.

6 Likes

I had 0.23 of a Gram of Blue Melanieā€™s last night to gage potency. Strongest psilocybin mushroom I have had yet, it made a very pleasant evening.

7 Likes

The weird flat look of some of those is because they grew on the side of the bag and got squished.
I think Iā€™m going to take it out of the bag for the next flush. Using vermiculite base and mixing it in letting it colonize again then fruiting it. Would that work?

3 Likes

Panaeolus cyanescens or the cube? Iā€™ve read the blue meanie ā€œpan cyanescensā€ is 3x stronger than the blue meanie cube.
Been wanting to try but havenā€™t tried growing any wood lovers yet.

5 Likes

Not sure which one this is I will have to check, I think its cube, but I am glad I didnā€™t have more than I did. :crazy_face:. I can send you some to try if you want, I got 28g of it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Iā€™d never say no to a tester :grin: thanks man

3 Likes

Pm me your Addy and I will throw some in the post for you.

3 Likes

Just a couple random fruits one of the minis pushed out.

12 Likes

Sweet :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also, the one shoebox had 1 single mushroom pop up so far and its giant. By far the biggest one ive produced yet lol. Checked it just a lil bit ago and Iā€™m seeing more pins. Pic is from early yesterday morning before the other pins started showing. The substrate looks dry near it, but thatā€™s only the light making it look that way.

10 Likes

Hereā€™s a couple of my homemade liquid cultures. I strain the liquid and it makes it really easy to see colonization. The tidal waves in the first jar colonized all the way to the top very quickly, the other strain is a bit slower.

I made some sterilized oat bags yesterday so Iā€™m going to use these for the first time this weekend.

8 Likes

Ok so the big boy opened, wet weight is 69.8g

13 Likes

Hell YA!!! :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom:

3 Likes

Looking good brotherā€¦
Thatā€™s some magazine cover level shroom right there :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
@ColeLennon any updates on the 7th flush brother :wink:

3 Likes

I have creepers fruiting now. I didnā€™t go for the 7th flush of John Allens. Creeper movement.

8 Likes

Looking awesome bro :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Creeper first flush. Fruiting 13 days. They are kind of slow to get moving. Then they all seem to pop at once. I think Iā€™m starting to dial in this tub and fogger. Currently with my 32QT 4-2inch holes with one filter disc per. Petspioneer fogger set on low for 2 mins every 2 hours light on and low for 2 mins every 3 hours at dark. I also put a six-inch clip fan nearby blowing at the back wall behind the monotub on low.

10 Likes

@ColeLennon looks great!

2 Likes

@420noob what a fabulous guy! I canā€™t say enough! Your generosity is unbelievable!
I appreciate all youā€™ve done for me ! Thank you!:pray::mushroom:

6 Likes

! agree with that one! @420noob is indeed a very generous and super helpful OG. Much appreciation and respect for you.

5 Likes