Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 1)

Half-time creeper update. Day 14 fruit. I’m really liking how this strain fruits. I want 48 ok 72 hours with Rihanna. That is a Woman!!! :100: :100: :100: :100:

8 Likes

Day 15 fruiting creepers are coming into their own.

Thanks for looking :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :mushroom: :peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Is it that pregnant look that does it for ya? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:
Great lookin fungi!

2 Likes

Oh, Rihanna was so hot yesterday. She brings it. I couldn’t keep my hands off my wife when she was pregnant. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

First mature picks. Most of flush one will finish today.

13 Likes

mighty fine run so far - happy days

3 Likes

oh yes oh yes, look at those beauties, looking lovely jubbly

3 Likes

Thank you @Zaaboot First flush is complete. returned very nice. I ran my fogger for about 20 mins straight to get the surface moist. Turned my fan on. Moving on to flush 2.

7 Likes

If you let some of those open a little more you can pull prints. I try and pull 10 prints per strain for myself or to share.

5 Likes

That’s cool man :100: I can barely manage what I’m doing here though. I am still working on this jar of penis envy. Its very nice of you to share with members. There is a limit of what I am comfortable sharing. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I like to do spore prints it’s very easy and quick and they don’t take up much space in the fridge to store them.

2 Likes

I will probably do spore prints at some time. I know I can do them. Just not needed as of now. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@420noob, @Shadey, and @ColeLennon,
I’d like to see the print taking in action. Please share that process when ya decide to take some.
:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I would like to see it also. I’ve only watched youtube videos. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I think I have posted pics of doing it somewhere, might be in my grow thread. I will check my grow pictures and post them here for you.

5 Likes

1 minute too late! I just made prints.
They are pretty simple.

5 Likes

Wth… no pics/tutorial?!? Lol.
Good job though. You’re fairly new at this, right?
So it can’t be that difficult.

5 Likes

Simple version
Cut a piece(s) of foil that will accommodate the cap of a mature opened fruit
Cut cap and place gills down
Cover with glass that’s been wiped clean with iso
Remove glass 6-12hours later
Repeat once more
Remove cap then leave to dry covered with glass for 24-48hours before placing into new baggie
Label strain &date
2nd print will be lighter but cleaner than the first

Here’s some more advanced methods by Eats…

6 Likes

Go to shroomery.org and search print making there is tons of info. I still use shroomery for questions it is by far the best friendlist mycology forum. Also they talk about catus DMT or any and all plants for

6 Likes

Just a heads up one of those John Allen lc might be contam. Not sure which one so put a drop of each in agar to see. I have 4 different ja PC not sure which one was bad. Sorry but the penis envy uncut and the penis envy×AA+ are clean and goid. I noc up jars with all and only 1 of Kahn aliens contam so headabup

7 Likes