Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 (Part 2)

Good to know. Thanks for the info. I guess for now, I’ll just keep slogging through little pftek grows every once in a while

This has only been under light for four days and showing some growth:

9 Likes

Looks like you’re off to a good start there. What strain? Looks like penis envy :joy:

1 Like

Z-Strain sourced from MushroomManMycology……

5 Likes

lookin good! I’m runnin that same strain from MMM along with texas orange caps but I was a bit too high and not sure if I labeled them right lol

3 Likes

you’ll see products like these everywhere these days… they’re Amanita muscaria mushrooms. Never tried um myself but I remember reading the trip isn’t always pleasant

1 Like

They Are using amanita Because the active ingredients ibotenic acid and muscimol are not controlled substances. Never tried but have heard negative outcomes.

3 Likes

You’ll be tell once they fruit. The Texas ORANGE caps should be pretty obvious for the most part.

2 Likes

only problem is I’m colorblind as fuck… I can’t tell gold from orange. might need some help come time to tell

flashing traffic lights are a nightmare.

2 Likes

That’s what we are here for to help

3 Likes

And here they are now:

16 Likes

What? You replied that to a post I made about my Iceberg tub.

Bluey Vuitton (107g and 84g respectively)

12 Likes

Dude you got skills! I’m guessing you have some killer isolates. When the temps drop anyway you might be able to send some colonized grain or a culture? I need a good isolate the difference is night and day.

2 Likes

Absolutely man I’ll send you a culture :slight_smile: that’s no problem at all brother

2 Likes

I can send you a transfer from the 107g clone when it cools off a bit

3 Likes

Sounds great man!

1 Like

What does your BV look like?

1 Like

Ovoid.

8 Likes

If anybody wants an ovoid print hit me up.

5 Likes