MUST SEE! Free ebooks link for every potheads library

Is there a time limit to that? I 1st noticed on my “clone environment” topic. I wanted to add a tag #SolStrip_X3 and I found the edit icon had disappeared. Later, I wanted to add info for a newer seed donor to the top post in my “Seeds gifted to me” thread and found that 1 no longer had the edit icon. Then I wondered if there was an edit limit also since I had edited it at least 6 times. Is there a topic that covers that sort info that I hadn’t noticed?

1 Like

Sure is brother, found it for ya!

3 Likes

@Jellypowered Jelly to the rescue again. Thanks man! :thumbsup::peace:

2 Likes

Sorry I never responded @Cobra50 thanks for letting me know about that other thread!:+1: it’s got good stuff too

1 Like

No problem, bro. It seems we have no shortage of cannabis literature.:smiley: So many books, so little time for reading. :frowning:

1 Like

Ya I know! Even i, hoodini, still haven’t read all the ebooks on this link. . . And I have no life!

Just keeping this fresh for our new members

3 Likes

These are pdf’s not ebooks but a long list nevertheless from forum.grasscity.com
gimiks-library-of-organic-gardening-pdf-files

CZ

1 Like

Is it okay to suggest this thread be renamed to ‘Library’ and further reading be included? I probably don’t have time to read it all but some of you younger folks may get there one day :wink:

1 Like

@Olbrannon I’d happily change it for you but aparently I cant :hushed:

This is the same CatNews book link but some instruction about downloading them too. They do add new ones on occasion and I got them all!

I found a great spot to download [COLOR=#0080ff]FREE POT BOOKS [/COLOR]. I downloaded a grow bible first and got lots more. Books look great and complete like the real ones I have here. No web site but just a page of links. Just right click on what you want and then “Save Link As” to download so they don’t open first as many are 50+ megs. They got lots. Enjoy.

:peace:

2 Likes

That link in my post right above is dead for a while now but here’s a good one with almost all the same pot books and lots more so explore some of the other links and pages to find lots of great info.

Cannabis eBook Library

2 Likes

www.pdfdrive.com (I think, that’s the link) is a file sharing site where you can find ALL kinds of free to download books. :relaxed:
Download in different formats too, “EPUB,PDF,etc…”
I’ve read Ed’s and Al’s books on Cannabis growing and have several I’m sifting through for info I can gobble up if I need it. :grin:

2 Likes

“Plants from Test Tubes”
It’s a beginners guide to Micropropogation/Tissue Culture

5 Likes

This book will come handy, TC seems a really good way to start preserving genetics for the long run without using your conventional grow spaces, only thing i wonder is if you can use a still aor box instead of a flowhood

Also nice thread on books!! Definitely worth checking

1 Like

Yea I definitely agree, was going to buy it but figured I’d see if it was available for free, internet never fails lol.
Great thread here for sure!

The setup is pretty similar to a mycology one, you can get away with a SAB or make a flow hood etc… Go as basic or high tech as you want :+1:, I plan on getting a little setup to play with some simple easy to culture plants soon, just researching basics atm :grin:

Here’s a good little playlist that runs you through the basics as well if you’re interested

:v: :v:

2 Likes

Thank you a lot for the video!! If you decide to share the experience I would love to see it!, As soon as I can I will start my own lab(I also love mycology so many shared equipment), the only thing, when I talked to a biologist he told me that it should work but you will get waaay more contams than in mycology due to the fact that the fungus itself battles contamination, but I guess trying wont be bad!

1 Like

Yea for sure, got to share that info right? I’ll definitely make a log if I go all in, seems like a fun little hobby

Right on, def a bunch of shared equipment

Yep, I’ve heard the same, should be a good little study in sterility lmao
Worst that happens is you mess up and learn something right? :laughing:

For sure!! There is no fails in life, just learning curves, tho in mycology at least if you follow great practices its easy to get no contams so i guess this wont be far.
And yeah this info should be shared!! Its a really interesting field to dig, science + weed? Awesome stuff!

1 Like

PDFdrive.com has tons of e-books on every subject imaginable in different formats too. Just punch ‘cannabis’ in the search box and download away.

:peace:

1 Like