Musty Smell in Tent

I am using organic nutes, so the soil environment certainly is compatible with what you just said.

Yes, the plants themselves are the picture of health.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix?

1 Like

I hear you. Especially when my wife smelled it and she said she doesn’t smell anything odd.

But it is there. I do think it is just that plant. It is my own cross, so maybe I’ve just created something with a weird mix of terpenes.

1 Like

I don’t know about urself, but when I open my tent it smells like 3 day old murdered skunk. It’s just the strain I have, but the first round had me freaking-the-fuck out.

Is this ur first run of ur new cross?

2 Likes

Yes, and I can detect the smell the most when I zero my nose in on its buds. The thing is, it seems to be overshadowing the smells of the other plants, by a large margin.

CBDream x Critical Kush

2 Likes

God damn those are gorgeous.

Ur RH is too low and airflow too high for mold.

I think u just have a stinky plant bro! Lol

I recommend a healthy dose of LITFA and observe.

Sending good vibes ur way.

4 Likes

Thanks man!

LITFA it is. I’ll post some more pics later.

4 Likes

Not the greatest photo, but if you zoom in you can see the buds stacking up along the branch. Using a combination of 3500K COB and blurple.

3 Likes

Top of same branch. Again sorry for the crap photo. Getting frosty with at least 5 weeks to go.

2 Likes

I would try taking a shower before you enjoy some nakked gardening. :joy:

I have had plants smell like a bag of hot potting mix before, in a 70* environment lol. Terps are wild bro, looks like your babies are happy to me.

3 Likes

Took me a minute to figure out what LITFA is. Greatest acronym ever.

2 Likes

I should probably follow up by saying that this was never a mold or mildew issue. The plants finished flowering just fine and the one plant that had the odd smell while growing ended up smelling of very ripe bananas after the buds cured. It is damned nice smoke! :grin:

2 Likes