Mutant Madness?

I am running an ambitious project in the swamp - coming into the final days of my pollinations. This is the 2nd last round. Todays pollination will be the Corpse Flower males. Last nights pollen donor was this ABC Freakshow.

The pollen donor is a ABC Dooligah’ x Freakshow donated by Painted Forest Farms bred by @lilmanbigplan .

I f2’d this gentleman to 4 different freak abc ladies - dusting the lowers - as well as a Berry Freak ‘butterscotch’ outcross - as well as that stunning ‘Violetta’ you see pictured above.

These seeds are bound to carry some very interesting plants - am super excited about exploring the seeds from the Violetta.

Please feel free to hit me up - I am always eager to get these creations out. Seeds will be shucked by mid September and ready to go just before October.

:call_me_hand:

15 Likes

Oof -

Also a Trinity x ABC (non ABC expressive) also got lowers dusted.

7 Likes

Very Nice,

1 Like

pab popping up

purple lemon thai x lucky lime mutation with a double leaf set and was twins

5 Likes

location 2 outdoors:
mnogolistka: 6 girls

indoors: forgot to take a pic of the tentazione ladies but they were switched into 12/12.

location 1 - outdoors:

location 1 - indoors:
gringos:

clones:

1 tentazione, 1 hyperion, 4 mnogolistka, 4 tk dooligah, and 2 pt dooligah

only note — spidermites at indoors 1, aphids at outdoors 1, thrips at outdoors 2. bugs be crazy this year…

11 Likes

Nice looking grows man :ok_hand:

Question, your location 2 outdoor girls, are you pruning them to stay shorter and bushy, or is that the strain? They look like they’re going to be 1 big bud each :grin::metal:

1 Like

we have had some terrible winds lately (hot, dry and fast af) which have really beefed them up lately. a couple of them have needed stakes to maintain vertical. they are all untopped. what i suspect is happening is that we’re seeing a blending of abc with mnogolistka because they do like to stay short and bushy. from the photos i first seen of the cultivar, they could get 2-3 meters tall. these? i’m 99% sure abc is infused into these genetics.

makes me really consider a very large hunt for a very mnogolistka-leaning male+female pair. i have tons of the f2 seed i can go through, and i’m really admiring the cultivar for it’s robust root system and rapid growth. it’s easily the fastest of all the mutants; hands down.

5 Likes

Open the flood gates. What a kick ass offer on some really cool crosses. Where do I sign up? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Feel free to send me a private message and we can arrange something - I do have alot of beans I could part with today - but as for the mutants itd be counting the chickens before they hatch - I’ll be able to lay out the crosses come mid October as they will be shucked and ready to send and grow.

:call_me_hand:

8 Likes

update time!

location 1 outdoors:

lots of actual weeds going on i need to address. it’s also tough to show the whole garden at once lol. most of the dooligah are really taking hold and doing their thing. i don’t know how to describe the smell but they are quite stinky when watering! the hyperion lady is showing a structure which i really admire. the nodal distancing, the leaf size, shape and color, the smells… just a wonderful plant. eager to see bloom now for all of them.

location 1 indoors:

gringos are starting to look real nice and some of them are showing their true nature. i need to transplant them up again. looks like maybe 7 or 8 will remain ‘gpp’ type with regular serrations. the webbed ones and the swag ones i like but with my plans and everything it’s tough for me to justify flowering all of them. still thinking on how to proceed with all of these. depending on the gpp types (if i get a real good male+female pair) then i may consider also running the females from the swag/web types.

here are the clones: 4 mnogolistka, 4 tk dooligah, 2 pt dooligah, tentazione and hyperion. in hindsight i’m not sure with everything going on if i can even do anything with these clones in 3-4 months but i guess it’s always better to have and not need, than need and not have. i checked yesterday and root ‘nubs’ are starting to form on all of them. so they should have roots started by the two week mark, and be ready to plant by the three week mark.

location 2 outdoors:

многолистка ladies (6) just going for it.

location 2 indoors:

tentazione (4) ladies should really start kicking off in the next 2 weeks.

the future of my growing plans are really uncertain right now. as is i pray i’m able to finish all of these and continue growing into 2025 and beyond…

15 Likes

pab starting off strong!

10 Likes

Acer 1s potted up from cups to a larger pot. I culled one seedling that had leaves that weren’t webbed enough. Stem rubs are distinct for each plant, aromas are mix of fuel/solvent, woody/hazy, orange citrus, pear, mild cheese.

9 Likes

More of my “Cape Goat” strain. Jr Mint MAC1 x Lemon cello x Pineapple Express.
Turned out that freakshow looking seedling, and the other is Jr Mint BBC MAC1 x Pineapple Express. with the extra leaflets with little leaflets on them too.

This one is Pineapple chunk x pineapple express. male.

14 Likes

Here are the deeper serrated seedling selected from the dozens on the tray - there were a couple late poppers who joined up.

The ABC is hiding in the genes showing very little sides from both mutations but just enough from the BF side - that I’ll bring this line to f2.

Berry Freak BX x (Dooligah x Dooligah Sister)

The male’used is an f2 by the sounds of it.

9 Likes

got these in today after work thnxs to @crunkyeah !!

10 Likes

LOOKING GOOD… :green_heart:
Keep up the good work

3 Likes

Update time. :grinning:
First up is @crunkyeah’s BerryFreak.

Next up is @middleman’s SupaFreak

Both of those Freaks have been lightly hit with LemonThai pollen :partying_face:

14 Likes

So half of my freakshow f1 seeds are white like the mother and half are regular. I kept track of the ones that came out of the white seeds. Should I use that to help my selection?

3 Likes

I’d definitely keep track of what plant grows out of which seed, that would be a really interesting experiment.

4 Likes

One of the topped purple auto bastard from @PineTarBastard for a breeding project with devil cream (my dog or a bird decided to pull two out of planters today when they were outside :pensive: all good tho im soaking a couple more rn)

13 Likes